Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Bamaeagle

GUNS

57 posts in this topic Last Reply

dwsonar

When does it go into effect?

fysty-1

I am very confused with this thread. First off I didn't think this sort of topic was allowed. Now I have a question for you all. Yes you for fathers signed the BoR sometime in the late 1700's when it was a violent time. but if you still feel you need the comfort of a concealed weapon ( I have no problem with long barrels although I am a naturalist. Hunting will always be there & I can just hope that all are hunting for food not trophy), then why do you need 3 or more extended mags or an assault rifle? The latter were designed for the military not the private citizen. As to the written rights, what held true 200 years ago is not necessarily so today. nUFF SAID . Cheers Angela :scared::scared::surrender:

Wingunner

Hello Angela, from just south of ya!

There are a couple of things come to mind. You state hunting will always be there. Actually, if the US signs on with the UN as our leaders are trying to do, hunting firearms are on the list as well (as far as private ownership goes) and hunting will be finished for us. Nowhere in our second amendment is 'hunting' even mentioned.

The other thing about the high-cap mags thing....I believe the intent was to have the common people armed with the equivalent of what the military is using. The idea being that we should never have to fear our own government.

As I see it, we have more than enough firearms regulations in the US. They are selectively enforced, and the people convicted under firearms laws are out and about very shortly due to our current legal system being about the money rather than what is right.

Can you imagine the outcome of some of our school shootings and the like, if the schools that my daughters attend were required to have highly trained armed guards like the schools where my president sends his daughters?

There is no quick and easy answer to this problem, but I'm pretty sure it will not reduce gun crimes in the USA when they take legal firearms from law abiding people.

On another note....I saw you posted on the 2014 mosquito roundup thread over there...is there a chance you two will be 'knees in the wind' by then? It was heartbreaking to see you get rid of your machine....especially so due to monetary reasons. There are reasons to quit riding, I wish that was NOT one of them. Here's hoping something shakes loose and comes your way very soon!

seabeechief

I can't see the mother ship from here, but it must be close.

Chief

fysty-1

[user=1839]Wingunner[/user] wrote:

On another note....I saw you posted on the 2014 mosquito roundup thread over there...is there a chance you two will be 'knees in the wind' by then? It was heartbreaking to see you get rid of your machine....especially so due to monetary reasons. There are reasons to quit riding, I wish that was NOT one of them. Here's hoping something shakes loose and comes your way very soon!

will send pm on this. cheers Ange.

Buckfarrack

[user=1839]Wingunner[/user] wrote:

There are a couple of things come to mind. You state hunting will always be there. Actually, if the US signs on with the UN as our leaders are trying to do, hunting firearms are on the list as well (as far as private ownership goes) and hunting will be finished for us. Nowhere in our second amendment is 'hunting' even mentioned.

The other thing about the high-cap mags thing....I believe the intent was to have the common people armed with the equivalent of what the military is using. The idea being that we should never have to fear our own government.

As I see it, we have more than enough firearms regulations in the US. They are selectively enforced, and the people convicted under firearms laws are out and about very shortly due to our current legal system being about the money rather than what is right.

Can you imagine the outcome of some of our school shootings and the like, if the schools that my daughters attend were required to have highly trained armed guards like the schools where my president sends his daughters?

There is no quick and easy answer to this problem, but I'm pretty sure it will not reduce gun crimes in the USA when they take legal firearms from law abiding people.

Thank YOU for your post.Hopefully your post will help educate some of the people that have been mis-informed about firearms and concealed carrying.

I like to ask these people 'WHAT IS AN ASSAULT WEAPON" ???

I ,like millions of other gun owners probably agree,we don't NEED to allow the carrying of 50 round clips,or fully automatic weapons,sniper weapons.The only problem is,the government INCLUDES 8 round semi-automatic everyday carry guns in the fine print of their list. THAT is what the Liberal media doesn't tell the public!!!.

IF the gov gun control ever did pass,every hunter out there would be in for a BIG surprise,and their guns would need to be handed over too.Most do not know this.

I will give her one example of an "GOV" "assault" weapon....

Go to the firearms store and buy you a 12 gauge shotgun.NOT a BLACK one,because that would be an assault weapon.(they look too scary)Just a plain o stained wood stock shot gun.Take it home and drill a 3/4" hole thru the wood STOCK of the gun.

IT HAS JUST BEEN MADE AN ASSAULT WEAPON!!!!

because you have a place to stick your thumb through to hold on to the gun,although,the gun still fires the same,holds the same rounds,kills something the same way.

THAT'S why we don't agree!!!!!!!!!!

The public needs to know WHY!

There is a lot of ignorant and stupid stuff theses idiots call "assault weapons".

that WE don't agree on.

Buckfarrack

golly wrote:

here in the uk they have taken all the hand guns away, and if you want a shot gun its very very hard to get a licence, the only people that have guns here are a small amount of police about 50, the army, but most of the gun here are used by black and white GANGS this law sucks big time, if someone gets in your home here, you are not aloud to hit them get them out or anything you have to call the police by that time you are shot or dead. someone got in my shed and tryed to take one of my bikes some time ago, i called the police and went out with baseball bat they ran off 2 DAYS LATER the police turned up, i told them what has happend they said that if i had hit them i would get busted :rage: so i donot call them any more i deal with it myself.:box:

Thank YOU too for posting a real life experience in a state where the government has taken away all of the public's firearms.

Hope your post will help open some minds and hear what they have never been TOLD before.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,