Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Bamaeagle

GUNS

57 posts in this topic Last Reply

IdahoRaider

I expected this thread to Wild Pitch right into a Mod's lap, very impressed by everyones composure, thank you.

drtjr

Well said . . . . :clap::clap::clap::clap:

dwsonar

[user=4923]IdahoRaider[/user] wrote:

I expected this thread to Wild Pitch right into a Mod's lap, very impressed by everyones composure, thank you.

We have mods?

joedrum

yes im pleased when such important and obvious threat to everyones family can be addressed...people who go to washington as terrorist to the people for the adgenda 21 united nations takeover of all soventry personal and country are traitors in every way you want to apply the deffinition ....the numbers games proves hands down that more people are killed in these gunless society to the citizens ...these mangods think they are better than the people and they have to control with guns ..and make dam sure they dont have any ..cause your not smart enough to own a fire stick to protect your family ...your to stupid and need to be striped of having the right to make dissions on your own period ....these people are traitors to freedom and are for sure criminal terrorist hiding in goverment thats trashing america period

Joep

[user=2471]golly[/user] wrote:

here in the uk  they have taken all the hand guns away, and if you want a shot gun its very very hard to get a licence, the only people   that have guns here are  a small amount of police about 50, the army, but most of the gun here are used by black and white GANGS  this law sucks big time, if someone gets in your home here, you are not aloud to hit them get them out or anything you have to call the police by that time you are shot or dead.   someone got in my shed and tryed to take one of my bikes some time ago, i called the police and went out with baseball bat they ran off 2 DAYS LATER the police turned up, i told them what has happend they said that if i had hit them i would get busted :rage: so i donot call them any more i deal with it myself.:box:

Here is a you tube discussion on this :

Joep

And one from Australia:

robw

Saw this on another forum. Well stated.

"The Gun Is Civilization"

By Maj. L. Caudill USMC (Ret)

Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that's it.

In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.

When I carry a gun, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force.

The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gang banger, and a single guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

There are plenty of people who consider the gun as the source of bad force equations. These are the people who think that we'd be more civilized if all guns were removed from society, because a firearm makes it easier for a [armed] mugger to do his job. That, of course, is only true if the mugger's potential victims are mostly disarmed either by choice or by legislative fiat - it has no validity when most of a mugger's potential marks are armed.

People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that's the exact opposite of a civilized society. A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.

Then there's the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury. This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser.

People who think that fists, bats, sticks, or stones don't constitute lethal force watch too much TV, where people take beatings and come out of it with a bloody lip at worst. The fact that the gun makes lethal force easier works solely in favor of the weaker defender, not the stronger attacker. If both are armed, the field is level. The gun is the only weapon that's as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weight lifter. It simply wouldn't work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn't both lethal and easily employable.

When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation... And that's why carrying a gun is a civilized act.

By Maj. L. Caudill USMC (Ret.)

Joep

Interesting take on the subject...and one I can't disagree with...

m2102

this is DeWalts' contribution to the gun issue3766_151804_120000000.jpg

yooperfan

After a little black spray paint, waving that thing around in the wrong crowd would get you shot and/or arrested.

joedrum

beleave me this nazi dcgov gets guns away from the people no one will be left alone these moneychanger bank of leagle hell on earth of scum our dcgov inflected on america in 1913 ...we have been a dictatorship ever since ...forced to work for paper of no value ...this worthless crap and its manipulation by the moneychanger bank of scum has bankrupt the american people it industy ..stripping rights from the people with bought off puppets in dcgiv of hell against the ...to a point now they say you have no right to grow a garden and right of self determination is a crime ....theres going to be gun control all right just not nessasarly what they were expecting ....i am totally fearless of such scum that think they have the right to murder you if you dont do what they say this is slavory not freedom ...these people are fruitless coward do nothing that support thenselfs by being parisites and total control over decent people witch there not in any way period ...i am no patiot to scum gov of godless murderers and they thinkwe need to have guns striped from us ....sheeeesh ...these people ...these people eat drink and party in the bloodbathes of others sheeeesh

m2102

Golly,sure seems to be headed that direction. They can get them,we can't get to them

golly

to true bro.

dwsonar

So far what's coming isn't as bad as I expected. Have to wait to see which way they go now.

E-mail your Senators and Representatives to show we support the 2nd amendment. We need to flood them.

Joep

That looks like a real good task driver there's Mike...

Buckfarrack

[user=962]dwsonar[/user] wrote:

So far what's coming isn't as bad as I expected. Have to wait to see which way they go now.

E-mail your Senators and Representatives to show we support the 2nd amendment. We need to flood them.

Thing is....that's just a way for them to stick a foot in the door so it doesn't close!!!!!

That's all these Muslim,Commy %&6%$#@#'s think...DIS-ARM america.

I HAVE been e-mailing AND calling senators for TWO years now that represents my state,and a few others, to urge them to UPHOLD the constitution if the United States of America they "SWORE" to uphold when they were sworn into office.

golly

Top Ten Reasons Why Men Prefer Guns Over Women

download?mid=2_0_0_1_1877131_AJwl5C4AAMX

And here we go...

#10 - You can trade an old 44 for a new 22.

#9 - You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.

#8 - If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.

#7 - Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.

#6 - Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

#5 - A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

#4 - Guns function normally every day of the month.

#3 - A gun doesn't ask , "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

#2 - A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after you use it.

And the Number One reason

Why Men Prefer Guns over women.....

download?mid=2_0_0_1_1877131_AJwl5C4AAMX

#1 - You can buy a silencer for a gun

just a bit of FUN :evil:

yooperfan

yep, I agree with all of those. :funny::funny::funny::funny:

golly

you know we are going to be in trouble with the ladys now :yes:

joedrum

truth is truth ...guns are good in good people hands ....the gov is made up of rotten fruitless people that want the good guns eliminated ...so they the bad guns people can just move in and distroy good easy ....all in the deception of them being good ...there not ....at atime where this dcgov thinks its ok to assasinate and murder people defenseless people ...that speak the truth with robot killers ....at a time when gov just purchase millions of the guns they want you without ...and these arnt the semi auto look alikes ...exempt all gov workers and body guards is no people to turn your guns over too ...this present gov is the most antiamerican ever in our history ....they will have to nurder me ...i dont take our foundings being poopy on by our present gov of complete antiamerican traitors period ....god givins rights are not up to worst people on earth to take away ....

Buckfarrack

FINALLY!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!

the LAST state in America to have a right to CC......

iLLINOIS PASSES CONCEALED CARRY BILL!!!!

After fighting this state for many years for our constitutional right to defend ourselves OUTSIDE the home,WE WON THE BATTLE!!!

Being the very LAST STATE in the USA,Illinois residents will soon have the option of getting a CC permit to carry a handgun in the state of Illinois.

The bill goes to Quinncometax's desk and he COULD veto it..BUT,with a 89-28 House vote and a 45-12 Senate vote...The veto would easily be over ridden and Jellos carreer would end very fast.

SOON TO BE LAW!!!!!

I,at the presint,have a Florida and Utah CC permit,and DO carry for the last several years when i travel,BUT now i will be able to protect myself if needed in my own state.

HELL YEA!!!

golly

good to here.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,