Sign in to follow this  
winginitrick

thanks

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

winginitrick
hey all..special thanks going out to the staff at goldwing forum. i dont know if it was me not knowing how to click, or them, but i got a bad url sent, and someone stepped up to the plate and took care of me stat!......so here i am in all my glory!!!! lol...im a member of a few other sites, but this one looks and sounds like this is the place to be..:looking:...names rick, i live in batavia,ohio.....bout 20 miles east of cinn..i ride an 03 black wing...the wife and i both ride....she rides a suzuki intruder 1500,Lc..yellow...weve done pretty much the east coast and been as far west as st.louis.....went up in the arch..that was fun....ok thats enuff for now...motto: GRAB LIFE BY THE THROTTLE, AND DONT LOOK BACK!

Devans

Welcome to the forum Rick :wave::wave:

I dont know what happened on the activation e-mail, but Im glad we got you in. :clap:

Glad to have you on board with us :egypt:, and thanks for the compliment...:clap:

devansgirl
Welcome to the forum [user=737]winginitrick[/user]

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

:running:

Rudy

I used to know a Rick and wife who rode and were from up that way... they were both Nurses as I recall..

Any chance?

mikef

Hey Rick, :wave:. Welcome. Glad you have your colors' priority. Nothing wrong with your basic black

jpwalter

Welcome abord!!

Vegaswingnut

Hey Rick,

Welcome to the NAGF!:wave::wave: Without a doubt the best wing forum around!:COOL:

Wvboy

Welcome to the forum

winginitrick
hey thanks everyone for all the kind words of welcome..you all couldnt have made me feel anymore welcome....:worthy:as far as the nurse thing goes...no that wouldnt be us....neither one of us is very medical..lol...:wave:but im looking forward to many great posts and hopefully meeting a few wingers /bikers /trikers/etc....talk atcha all soon....MOTTO: GRAB LIFE BY THE THROTTLE AND DONT LOOK BACK....:looking:

Flyone

Welcome to the Forum from Kansas! :wave: