Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Putt

Sean Hannity

58 posts in this topic Last Reply

DigbyODell

[user=118]Warlock[/user] wrote:

Nah, sorry, gotta hark ya back to the peanut farmer from Georgia...and REAL gas shortages (with lines and everything) and MY 13% mortgage....sorry you're not gonna get that one past me. Bad, yep, I'll give ya that. The ONLY thing he has done even remotely well is the war on terror. Overall a major disappointment. At least he kept it in his pants. Or at least didn't get caught lying about it.

I figured it was a no brainer that osamamybamas trianer, ie carter, was the histories WORST

Devans

I have to agree with warlock....

There isnt one of them worried about anyone but themselves. I dont give a rats butt if they are republican or democrat, Bush or Osama, Kennedy, or any other politican.

Republicans are not any better than democrats and democrats are not a dam site better than republicans,,,, they all are equally worthless in my eyes.

I beleive when all of the problems with Bush started, the whole world was blaming Clinton and before that they were all blaming Regan and before that, and before that.... its always someone elses fault that the economy is crap, besides the people who cause it. So the way I see it, when the economy gets worse, as it will, no one should blame Obama, they should blame Bush. Why not?..... Bush had a scape goat; Clinton.

my 2 cents of course.....

DigbyODell

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

There isnt one of them worried about anyone but themselves. I dont give a rats butt if they are republican or democrat, Bush or Osama, Kennedy, or any other politican.

Republicans are not any better than democrats and democrats are not a dam site better than republicans,,,, they all are equally worthless in my eyes.

I beleive when all of the problems with Bush started, the whole world was blaming Clinton and before that they were all blaming Regan and before that, and before that.... its always someone elses fault that the economy is crap, besides the people who cause it. So the way I see it, when the economy gets worse, as it will, no one should blame Obama, they should blame Bush. Why not?..... Bush had a scape goat; Clinton.

I hate to prove you wrong, but... when clit was pres and went into Kosavo, WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL, it was said that AMERICA went to save a country, When Bush went into Iraq, it has been called BUSH"S WAR :baffled:

History proves when its a dem doing something it is AMERICA when rep's do it, it is WRONG...

Friggen media and left wing meatheads are :nono:

devansgirl

Cant we all just get along? :baffled:

Warlock

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=1]
Devans
[/user] wrote:

I hate to prove you wrong, but... when clit was pres and went into Kosavo, WITHOUT CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL, it was said that AMERICA went to save a country, When Bush went into Iraq, it has been called BUSH"S WAR :baffled:

History proves when its a dem doing something it is AMERICA when rep's do it, it is WRONG...

Friggen media and left wing meatheads are :nono:
Actually Digger I was still in then..and if you will recall he promised to have us out of there by CHRISTmas and when he didn't he basically got a by from the MSM. Also, when we "accidentally" bombed the Chinese Embassy again he got a by. Also remember, we lost 18 Rangers in Somalia because the Clinton administration (specifically Talbot) refused to provide them with armor (read tanks) support. Because it might be provacative...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....this is what happens when civilians try to second guess the troops on the scene.

Warlock

[user=2]devansgirl[/user] wrote:

LOL...we are sweetie. We are. Good, sane, respectful discussion is good for what ails ya.

Devans

I dont think a topic on Bush going to war is a great idea, or did you miss Cheneys all time stupid when he admitted Bush would have invaded Iraq regardless of WMD's. I also see it as Bush's war.

I also agree 100% with what Chris Matthews was saying the other night.... should we invade other countries too just because they have the "knowledge" to produce WMD's.

DigbyODell

we are now shut up :smack:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

devansgirl

ok:banana:

Devans

I beleive we are having a very civil conversation. We are expressing our opinions :COOL:

devansgirl

Express them softly. Im sick, and I have a headache shhhhhhhhh:banana:

Thank you all for your nice and polite opinions:rofl:

DigbyODell

I dont think a topic on Bush going to war is a great idea, or did you miss Cheneys all time stupid when he admitted Bush would have invaded Iraq regardless of WMD's. I also see it as Bush's war.

I also agree 100% with what Chris Matthews was saying the other night.... should we invade other countries too just because they have the "knowledge" to produce WMD's.

I also think he would have, and I think he should have... The world is a safer place because of it, if you thinkit isn't your living in a dream world.

If a country like prewar Iraq, current Iran has "knowledge" it is dangerous for EVERYONE, so yes we should level them :yes:

DigbyODell

Express them softly. Im sick, and I have a headache shhhhhhhhh:banana:

Thank you all for your nice and polite opinions:rofl:

No basement for Dean tonight :CRY: :rofl:

DigbyODell

Anyone else notice, Putt stired the pot, than ran :doh: :rofl::rofl:

devansgirl

Yup.... If I had the power, I would just close this topic...........ahem.........*cough*

devansgirl

But I dont. Dean stole that right from me :CRY:

DigbyODell

Yup.... If I had the power, I would just close this topic...........ahem.........*cough*

why?

Warlock

Let me just say what else has been missed or dismissed. And I told a friend of mine this when when it happened. My military mind picked up exactly what was happening from a strategic standpoint. We pursued Afghanistan and the Taliban. It basically worked except for one thing. While the folks in Afghanistan are Islamic they are not Arab. Now don't get me wrong...something you need to understand...when I was deployed there we were warned that Arabs and Persians (Iran and Afghanistan) are NOT the same. The Al Queda folks are basically Arab and could give a flip about the "persians." BUT, you hit an ARAB country and they are gonna be on it like stink on sh!t. THAT is why we went into Iraq. We have ARMED people to deal with this threat that is known as our military. I guarentee, if we had not gone there those 30 to 50,000 soldiers of Al Queada could or would be here. This country (for the most part) has basically become a country of wussies who couldn't take care of themselves to save their butt. And the people of this country are NOT prepared for that. President Bush held a news conference and professed just such a strategy but did ANYONE pay attention? Nope.

Sorry took me so long to write this I screwed up the thread.

Devans

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

I also think he would have, and I think he should have... The world is a safer place because of it, if you thinkit isn't your living in a dream world.

If a country like prewar Iraq, current Iran has "knowledge" it is dangerous for EVERYONE, so yes we should level them :yes:

From the things I hear, pre-war Iraq isnt alot better than post war Iraq. They had Iraqi's quotes on the other night saying they want the US out of there, but they dont want them to leave because they are afraid of what will happen when they leave.

They said they were never so afraid as they have been since the US invaded them.

When my brother was in Iraq, he talked to many Iraqi's that told him that they were never in fear before the war, but now they are afraid to even go out at night. They said the terrorism was never as bad as it is now. He was also told that the were told that we would rebuild, get water flowing, get electricity going, among other things. Been there 5 years now, and nothing is being done.

Thats liberating the Iraqi's? NO.... thats Bush's war. You do not have to invade an entire country to oust 1 person. Im sorry, I guess originally we were going there to stop the WMD's.... then when everyone figured out that Bush lied.... then it was, we are there to liberate the Iraqi's and oust Sadam. Well..... Sadam is ousted.... so the Iraqi's are liberated...so what are we still there for? :tap: To have more of our brothers, fathers, cousins, uncles and aunts die for Bush's selfish greed?

Warlock

[user=8]
DigbyODell
[/user] wrote:

From the things I hear, pre-war Iraq isnt alot better than post war Iraq. They had Iraqi's quotes on the other night saying they want the US out of there, but they dont want them to leave because they are afraid of what will happen when they leave.

They said they were never so afraid as they have been since the US invaded them.

When my brother was in Iraq, he talked to many Iraqi's that told him that they were never in fear before the war, but now they are afraid to even go out at night. They said the terrorism was never as bad as it is now. He was also told that the were told that we would rebuild, get water flowing, get electricity going, among other things. Been there 5 years now, and nothing is being done.

Thats liberating the Iraqi's? NO.... thats Bush's war. You do not have to invade an entire country to oust 1 person. Im sorry, I guess originally we were going there to stop the WMD's.... then when everyone figured out that Bush lied.... then it was, we are there to liberate the Iraqi's and oust Sadam. Well..... Sadam is ousted.... so the Iraqi's are liberated...so what are we still there for? :tap: To have more of our brothers, fathers, cousins, uncles and aunts die for Bush's selfish greed?

Dean, I in no way want to discount what your brother has told you, but the stories I heard from my nephew, and the men who I have inducted into our Veterans of Foreign Wars post, as it's Commander, tell me totally different stories. Are we always right, probably not. But we are trying. BTW, ya know, 60+ years ago we fought a little war known as WWII and oh yeah, we are still in those countries. And look they have gone from a pair of Empires to two of the most economically powerful countries in the world.

DigbyODell

[user=8]
DigbyODell
[/user] wrote:

Notice you never see the good that has happened :looking: Strange huh... Have another drink of the driveby kool-aid... There have been many of improvements since the start of the war.

Yes we ousted sadam, but there are still many waiting for us to leave to take over where he left off.

To be honest, I would rather have the terrorism over there than over here. Like warlock said, America has become pussies.

Devans

I agree to disagree... and I also agree that not all that is good over there is being told. Im sure good is happening. I dont doubt that.

I also agree that you have opinions and I have opinions and we will never agree on those :yes:

But we're still buds ... right :tap:

Warlock

I agree to disagree... and I also agree that not all that is good over there is being told. Im sure good is happening. I dont doubt that.

I also agree that you have opinions and I have opinions and we will never agree on those :yes:

You bet we are!!

Devans

[user=1]
Devans
[/user] wrote:

You bet we are!!

Digger :tap: you to :baffled:

Devans

[user=1]
Devans
[/user] wrote:

You bet we are!!

:clap::woohoo:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,