Jump to content

Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

 

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

 

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker
     
  • Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Putt

Sean Hannity

58 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Putt

I tell ya....that Sean Hannity makes me sick. Talk about a guy that is doing everything in his power to make sure Obama fails.

 

I can see why Allen Colmes wants the hell out. I don't blame him. Hannity's a vicious prick. If he finds he's wrong about something he'll raise his voice till it's above the guests microphone.

 

What a prick.................

 

My wife asks why I watch the show..... He does make my blood pressure rise.

 

What a prick.....what a prick....what a prick.....

 

Can't say it enough.....what a prick.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

I tell ya....that Sean Hannity makes me sick. Talk about a guy that is doing everything in his power to make sure Obama fails.

 

I can see why Allen Colmes wants the hell out. I don't blame him. Hannity's a vicious prick. If he finds he's wrong about something he'll raise his voice till it's above the guests microphone.

 

 

I think osama will fail on his own without Seans help... He is even a bit extreame for me... I listen/watch him once in a while...

 

Allen and Sean have been best friends for years...

 

Funny thing is, he isn't wrong very often :watching:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

Gotta tell ya Putt, that's why I don't listen to any of them any more. I used to listen to Rush, G. Gordon, Allen Colmes, all of them. Same problem...made my blood boil. I quit listening because I didn't need that stress added to what my "immediate world" created. Quit all of them AND the news. All just bad stuff. I'm much happier.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
devansgirl

Well, I dont know who the heck you are talking about so I guess I am out of this discussion... :banana:

 

Have fun:cool:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

[user=2]devansgirl[/user] wrote:

Well, I dont know who the heck you are talking about so I guess I am out of this discussion... :banana:

 

talking about a prick....that's who.:disagree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

[user=2]
devansgirl
[/user] wrote:
Well, I dont know who the heck you are talking about so I guess I am out of this discussion... :banana:

 

talking about a prick....that's who.:disagree:

Come on Putt.... Tell us how you feel:baffled: :rofl::rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

Hannity's a vicious prick. If he finds he's wrong about something he'll raise his voice till it's above the guests microphone.

 

What a prick.................

 

Agreed... :rage::whip::disagree: I have watched them a couple times, and always end up turning it.

 

Im not a big Obama man either.... but what foot are we all gonna eat if he actually does succeed :baffled:

 

:watching:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

Im not a big Obama man either.... but what foot are we all gonna eat if he actually does succeed :baffled:

 

:watching:

I doubt that will happen... Anyone remember Carter :surrender:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

Well, if he gets voted in for a second term, he may be able to do something...

 

He will be spending this whole 4 years fixing Bush's mistakes :scared:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=1]
Devans
[/user] wrote:

Im not a big Obama man either.... but what foot are we all gonna eat if he actually does succeed :baffled:

 

:watching:

I doubt that will happen... Anyone remember Carter :surrender:

Yeah, bought our first house during his administration...for 13% interest.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

[user=118]Warlock[/user] wrote:

[user=8]
DigbyODell
[/user] wrote:
[user=1]
Devans
[/user] wrote:

Im not a big Obama man either.... but what foot are we all gonna eat if he actually does succeed :baffled:

 

:watching:

I doubt that will happen... Anyone remember Carter :surrender:

Yeah, bought our first house during his administration...for 13% interest.

 

OUCH :twitch:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

[user=118]
Warlock
[/user] wrote:
[user=8]
DigbyODell
[/user] wrote:
[user=1]
Devans
[/user] wrote:

Im not a big Obama man either.... but what foot are we all gonna eat if he actually does succeed :baffled:

 

:watching:

I doubt that will happen... Anyone remember Carter :surrender:

Yeah, bought our first house during his administration...for 13% interest.

 

OUCH :twitch:

 

Bought our second during the first Reagan term...at 5% ARM I believe it was. Refinanced during the second term to a 6.5% fixed I think it was. The ARM was always a little scary to us.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Geezerglider

[user=118]Warlock[/user] wrote:

Gotta tell ya Putt, that's why I don't listen to any of them any more. I used to listen to Rush, G. Gordon, Allen Colmes, all of them. Same problem...made my blood boil. I quit listening because I didn't need that stress added to what my "immediate world" created. Quit all of them AND the news. All just bad stuff. I'm much happier.

The one's who really stress me out are the "girls" on The View, the big "O", and all the hollywood libs. :whip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=659]Geezerglider[/user] wrote:

The one's who really stress me out are the "girls" on The View, the big "O", and all the hollywood libs. :whip:

Ohh come on geezer... They know more about politics than osamamybama does :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

Oh yeah....... Karl Rove and Bill O'reilly make me puke too.

 

What a trio of flippen morons.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

Oh yeah....... Karl Rove and Bill O'reilly make me puke too.

 

Hey...... I watch O'reilly :smack:

 

Not that I necessarily agree with him, but I like watching him yell at other people. It makes me laugh :yes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

Oh yeah....... Karl Rove and Bill O'reilly make me puke too.

 

What a trio of flippen morons.

Princess pelosi, Prince ried, and court jester franks are who put us in this mess now, and your calling Karl, Bill and Sean morons :surprised:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

Princess pelosi, Prince ried, and court jester franks are who put us in this mess now, and your calling Karl, Bill and Sean morons :surprised:

Digger.....your avatar finally fits you........

 

your quacked!!!!!:doh:

 

 

 

:disagree: :rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=325]
Putt
[/user] wrote:
Oh yeah....... Karl Rove and Bill O'reilly make me puke too.

 

What a trio of flippen morons.

Princess pelosi, Prince ried, and court jester franks are who put us in this mess now, and your calling Karl, Bill and Sean morons :surprised:
Can't disagree with you there Digger...unfortunately, I am afraid tho that it is epidemic and it doesn't matter which side. neither care about us or the country only their respective party.

 

PS I can tell you Putt's party from here...LOL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh yeah....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm a Constitutionalist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

Digger.....your avatar finally fits you........

 

your quacked!!!!!:doh:

 

 

 

:disagree: :rofl:

Might be quacked, but I am RIGHT :clap::clap:

 

 

again :rofl::rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=325]
Putt
[/user] wrote:

Digger.....your avatar finally fits you........

 

your quacked!!!!!:doh:

 

 

 

:disagree: :rofl:

Might be quacked, but I am RIGHT :clap::clap:

 

 

again :rofl::rofl:

just remember...even a broken clocks right twice a day......

 

:rofl::rofl:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

 

just remember...even a broken clocks right twice a day......

 

:rofl::rofl:

Yup, Reagan, Bush...

 

Right that osamamybama, pelosi and reid will destroy the ecomony of this country.

 

I was wrong about clit-one.. I thought he would be OK :baffled:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=325]
Putt
[/user] wrote:

 

just remember...even a broken clocks right twice a day......

 

:rofl::rofl:

Yup, Reagan, Bush...

 

Right that osamamybama, pelosi and reid will destroy the ecomony of this country.

 

I was wrong about clit-one.. I thought he would be OK :baffled:

Prolly right with Reagan and Bush41...... But Bush43 will go down in the annals as the WORST president in USA history.

 

But then again that's my opinion........................................................................

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

Prolly right with Reagan and Bush41...... But Bush43 will go down in the annals as the WORST president in USA history.

 

But then again that's my opinion........................................................................

Look what Bush43 had to work with.. A slowing economy, witch he got rolling, then 9/11 attacks and 2 wars...

 

Cleaned up clit-ones spinless f#&k ups :baffled:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

[user=8]
DigbyODell
[/user] wrote:
[user=325]
Putt
[/user] wrote:

 

just remember...even a broken clocks right twice a day......

 

:rofl::rofl:

Yup, Reagan, Bush...

 

Right that osamamybama, pelosi and reid will destroy the ecomony of this country.

 

I was wrong about clit-one.. I thought he would be OK :baffled:

Prolly right with Reagan and Bush41...... But Bush43 will go down in the annals as the WORST president in USA history.

 

But then again that's my opinion........................................................................

Nah, sorry, gotta hark ya back to the peanut farmer from Georgia...and REAL gas shortages (with lines and everything) and MY 13% mortgage....sorry you're not gonna get that one past me. Bad, yep, I'll give ya that. The ONLY thing he has done even remotely well is the war on terror. Overall a major disappointment. At least he kept it in his pants. Or at least didn't get caught lying about it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,