Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
mespock

Where do I want to go...

66 posts in this topic Last Reply

Geezerglider

To be perfectly honest, I like 45-50 degree mornings, and 75 degree afternoons, but those days are rare here.

DigbyODell

[user=659]Geezerglider[/user] wrote:

To be perfectly honest, I like 45-50 degree mornings, and 75 degree afternoons, but those days are rare here.

The high temp here today was 31 F that was @ 3am it is a balmy 24 right now :twitch:

Putt

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=659]
Geezerglider
[/user] wrote:

The high temp here today was 31 F that was @ 3am it is a balmy 24 right now :twitch:

Drove north on I-29 in ND Friday evening with a bunch of black ice. They even closed a portion cause of a bunch of pile ups and made us detour. Heading home this afternoon, and it's supposed to be crappy again. Wouldn't wanna be on two wheels.:disagree:

devansgirl

Drive careful, Putt:cool:

DigbyODell

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

Drove north on I-29 in ND Friday evening with a bunch of black ice. They even closed a portion cause of a bunch of pile ups and made us detour. Heading home this afternoon, and it's supposed to be crappy again. Wouldn't wanna be on two wheels.:disagree:

Be safe out there buddy :looking:

mespock

Well while driving Heather to the hospital this morning Heather asked me when the LvC Beach Party was going to be. I told her that it would be the same weekend it's always been.:watching:

Heather then said that her summer class would end the week before. I said cool :egypt: as that meant that we would be head on our trip in early August.

Then she said well the week after the Beach Party I want to do something with the girls.:ponder: (Her Daughters)...

This worried me .... then she said that she has always wanted to go to Seattle.. :eyeroll:

Her youngest daughter has a friend :CRAZY: there who has come and visited here a few time:no: and our daughter has also gone there a few times.:COOL: Heather and her mother have been friends on Facebook and there's a standing offer for Heather to go out there.:whistle:

So I said you want to go to Seattle with the girls?:watching: The Heather said oh you to.:watching:. Now I wouldn't mind going to Seattle but I'd rather do it via Goldwing not Airplane Wing.

So because Heather was on her way to surgery I didn't say WTF? :nono: What about our trip out west..:surrender: Instead I just said Oh... I see so you don't want to take our trip.:no: And left it as that.

Now I had some time to think while Heather was in surgery..:watching::ponder::watching:

And I figure I'm going to wait a bit and see what comes of this plan of her. But I'm thinking that if they go to Seattle I may make my way there via Goldwing Solo :scared:or at least head out that way... :whistle:

I want to take my motorcycle trip to the mountains!!!:banana:

Well we'll see what happens...

Devans

Good luck to ya Rich :wave:

Thankfully, Donna hates airplanes, so anywhere we go, she is all for riding the Goldwing there :banana:.

We want to take a trip on the Goldwing out to Arizona this summer. We are not positive it is going to happen, but we are going to bust our butts to make it happen if it is doable..:banana:

mikef

Hope the surgery wasn't serious and the routine kind.....

mespock

Surgery went well. she's sitting here beside me typing on her computer...

pwalter

[user=659]Geezerglider[/user] wrote:

[user=2]
devansgirl
[/user] wrote:
[user=25]
mespock
[/user] wrote:
[user=2]
devansgirl
[/user] wrote:
[user=25]
mespock
[/user] wrote:
I don't know Donna .... I feel for you LOL..

Oh and when hasn't a thread been Hijacked on this site LOL...

Why do you feel for me? :baffled: Cuz I wanna go to Arizona :baffled:

Threads always get hijacked. Thats kinda like a thing here:rofl:

No.. not because you want to go to AZ... beautiful state but gets a little hot. Make sure you head there early. I'd rather be in -50 degrees than +120 degrees..

You can always dress for the weather cold.. after you are naked you can't take anything else off to get cooler.. LOL

Ummm I feel for you having to deal with Digger and his side kick Dean LOL...

Well then. We are complete opposites. I would much rather be in 120 degree weather than cold ANY DAY. After you take everything off, you can get in the water and cool off. After I get cold, Im cold for the rest of the day. It sucks!!!!
I'm with mspock, but not to those extremes, but I definitely would rather ride at 32 degrees than 102. Then of course, Arizona is a "dry" heat. :winker:

two years ago we went to arizona for a golf school , i played golf all day in 105 degree heat and it felt like a comfortable 80

I would love to ride out there

Devans

We are planning to ride out to AZ this summer :egypt::egypt:

Wvboy

I have always wanted to ride as close as I can get to the US border completely around the country.

I would also like to take a long ride thru Canada enroute to an Alaskan adventure.

mespock

I need to hit the East Coast north of New York..

Need to also hit the Southern States of LA, AK, OK, MS, AL... Don't know why I should go to TX...

Have fun on the AZ trip Donna... stay cool LOL...

I'm still hoping on a WY trip this summer.

Cactus_Jack

WY?

You wanna see sagebrush and mosquitoes?

There's that little part in the Northwest corner but that's about it to see.

mespock

No I love the Bighorns... want to finally take Alt HWY 14...

I've got a friend who has a ranch in Shell.. Love the area

98Wing

[user=3]Tattoo Taffy[/user] wrote:

i want to go anywhere in America where the gas is cheap and the women are easy
:)

Texas it is then...!!:rofl:

Seriously....I'd LOVE to be able to make a loop from here in NC to the southern states that I haven't been to, (Alabama, Miss, LA) and continue to CA, up the coast to Oregon and up to Ketchikan, AK. Then take the Canadian route home and hit all of those provinces up to Toronto or so, then take back to home.

It would take a month or two to do it comfortably. I'm not looking at an Iron Butt ride at all. Just a nice leisurly trip.

jpwalter

That sounds nice

mespock

All I want to do is ride through the Mountains this summer...:rage:

mespock

Well this weekend I was informed that Heather is not taking a summer class and she asked when would I like to go. So!! It's looking like a June trip now ... This may effect the Lake Michigan run ....

So I'll know more in a few weeks as we talk about how much time she can get off and how far she would like to ride.

mespock

Well looking at the weather... temps in the 40's to mid 50's ... Rain and snow in the forcast .. I don't think Heather's first long motorcycle trip will be to Wyoming.

We are heading out tomorrow to Kearney, Ne then Sunday to Colorado Springs... to visit one of my Mark VIII friends .. and then spend time touring Colorado and maybe venture into Utah a bit.

mikef

[user=25]mespock[/user] wrote:

We are heading out tomorrow to Kearney, Ne then Sunday to Colorado Springs... to visit one of my Mark VIII friends ..

Rudy

Kearney... figures.

mikef

my thoughts too.............

mespock

Well it's not that I want to go to kearney ... Grand Island is all booked up and after 500+ miles I'm thinking that Heather will be ready to stop. As for me who the hell would stop in Nebraska.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,