Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
AspectOne

Tyler TX

23 posts in this topic Last Reply

AspectOne

As u all know from last year I love riding TX. Well for OBVIOUS reasons I am preparing to head that way again. Gonna see my family in Houston, visit Joe and his ole lady as well but my main reason is to see Geezer..... I aint got an est date BUT its gonna be soon, next few weeks kinda soon if not sooner, and so any one wants to go/ meet or ride along better be sounden off NOW cause I aint found ANYBODY with the heart... members...

You will want to make this run. You been told.

A1

AspectOne

Revised trip plan, am NOT going to Hu=ouston after all... just going to the Tyler and Dallas area and then back home.

Dave guess I wont be meeting you there after all adn joe doesnt look like I need more than one nights camping. I can find a place for that. Thanks alla nd sorry for the false alarm

dwsonar

Need dates for when you'll be in Houston. Let me know as early as you can, maybe I can talk the wife into a little trip. She has a 5 day weekend every other week. If they match up, we might see you.

Joep

Okay will talk to the family...

AspectOne

Revised trip plan, am NOT going to Houston after all... just going to the Tyler and Dallas area and then back home.

Dave guess I wont be meeting you there after all adn joe doesnt look like I need more than one nights camping. I can find a place for that. Thanks alla nd sorry for the false alarm

dwsonar

What's going on in Tyler? Maybe I can make it there.

AspectOne

Gonna hook up n ride with Geezer.... WOULD LOVE to meet you bro.... how bout it. Will get timing down next week maybe sometime week after next then?????

A1

Joep

Ah gee Chris I had 2 great burger koints picked out.. either one will fill ya... no problem... btw they opened 2 in and out burgers.. for those who have been to California and plan on 10-12 more..

AspectOne

???????? I dont get it????? Still gonna come see you bro.:baffled:

Joep

Yeah.. just can't figure making 2 burger runs in 1 days.. not for me anyway...lol

dwsonar

You only eat once a day?

Joep

Naw two big burgers are a bit much for me lately..... but I could find something for me other then a second burger... but both places I had in mind are known for their burgers.... (nice sized ones at that)

AspectOne

OK so from what you are telling me there will be enuff there for me to eat... now what r you gonna have again??????:looking:

Joep

An onion ring diet coke and side of crow!... btw other then the eats anything special you want to see?.. I am about 8 miles from Southfork ranch.. (Dallas series)..

AspectOne

Just you bro... just you. A cup of Joe and your company are more than enough.

Thanks

A1

dwsonar

Any closer to knowing dates?

I had the wife pumped up for Houston, so not sure if I can make two trips. She's of this coming weekend and we may go to Houston if the rain holds off. Already talked to friends and lined up our room. They keep a room ready for us during hurricane season.

AspectOne

I am TENTAVIVELY planning to run down there this coming week end... the plan is to do a day and nite at Tyler, maybe run into Dallas area that doy or next and then head back next day.. IF finances permite MAY be able to go on to Housto bu tto tellt he truth it aint lookin good right now.

A1

dwsonar

I'll work on the boss to do both. She likes riding more with the Corbin seat.

She better like riding, we ordered a scooter for her thursday.

dwsonar

I'll work on the boss to do both. She likes riding more with the Corbin seat.

She better like riding, we ordered a scooter for her thursday.

AspectOne

LOL

AspectOne

OK Last change of plans... Frank is meeeting me at Mena Ar on Saturday 9AM, we are going to run the Skyway across to OK.

Sorry if this change has effected anyones plans ... please plan to attend if you can.

Thanks

A1

dwsonar

Still looking at June 4th?

Still planning on camping? Where?

AspectOne

wont be camping but yes meeting frank and his friend at mena ar 9 AM on the 4th.... its set in stone as Im gonna be there if it rains or not or if anyone else shows up or not... IM RIDING

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,