Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
plskthompson

What did you do to your wing today?

3,418 posts in this topic Last Reply

plskthompson

Actually rode it a little on Saturday. After that, started fabbing up a trailer hitch, but I'm not exactly sure that it's going to work.

plskthompson

Rode it to work. :banana::banana:

yooperfan

I'm a day behind with my post again. Yesterday, I used my wing to take my son to a baseball game. That was about a 50 mile ride.

Tris

Got bugs all over the front end riding to Port Dover and back. Actually, that was yesterday. Today I'll be cleaning the bugs off...

Tris

Doxbike

Installed W/S vent and Mic-O-Pegs-have 'em on my ST1300 and need to straighten the legs on the highway, but can't spread my hip enough to use standard highway pegs on the engine guards

Cactus_Jack

I haven't seen my wing in weeks now :looking:

Some other things in the works may mean I'll be putting about 1000 miles a week on the bike though.

plskthompson

Left mine parked on the back porch Wednesday night, and rode my dad's 1500 to Elijay, GA on Thursday. Been looking at it in the parking lot since then.

Joep

Riding to work... in low 50's... new meds really feel the cool temps now... beta blockers have a tendency to cause low circ in the hands and feet... I hope I don't end up with blue hands!!!!!!! Feet stay covered so not a big issue there...

plskthompson

Returned the 1500 to my dad Sunday night. Put the new to me mirrors on my 1200 yesterday.

yooperfan

I rode in to work today. It's about time. All the rain has been quite the ride killer.

yooperfan

Since I rode to work last night, I had to ride back home this morning. It's nice out today, so I'll be heading out to ride as many miles as I can for the rest of the day.

yooperfan

Sleep, who needs it? After I got home from work friday morning, I used the wing to run some errands in town and then headed east, or was it south, maybe a little of both. Later, I used it to take MrsY shopping to 3 stores. I should do that more often since she can't buy as much that way. Final tally for the day was about 150 miles.

It was a sunny day, so riding lidless and sleeveless meant I got a good start on my tanlines, but for now, they are burnlines.

yooperfan

Since I went east yesterday, I went west today to see my parents, plus a little extra. Total ride about 75 miles.

djspurrell

Since the weather here in New Hampshire is going to be a bit wet for the next week. I have started adding Rudy's Auxilary power and am planning on adding the aux radio input also.:ponder:

Joep

Rode into work after storm and then back home... and rode back into work tonite..

yooperfan

I rode to work last night and back home today.

plskthompson

Rode to SoulStock in Decatur on Saturday, that's when I found out my rear shocks need replacing.

Joep

Hmmmmthe bump thump thump thump every dip?

plskthompson

Yep, pretty much. No riding until I can get them either fixed or replaced.

yooperfan

A day late with the post again, but better late than never. I took a quick ride to my parent's house after supper last night. I went to cut their grass, but ended up cleaning out the gutters instead. I was looking for a reason to ride all day, but MrsY didn't feel like going, so my mom calling was enough of a reason to fly my wing.

toledosei

I put about 50 miles on the wing then treated it to a set of rear speakers...i will say the the destructions are NOT very clear, took about 4 hrs, and i learned alot!

yooperfan

Destructions, that's funny. And it sounds about right.

yooperfan

I offered to take my daughter on the wing to run her errands around town. Then, I needed a 1/2 tank of gas, so we rode 20 miles to a cheaper gas station and then to my work so I could show her around a little. We took the scenic route home and stopped to pick up lunch (which in wing style, included ice cream) to take home. I'll be leaving again soon with my son to get new cage plates and then off to my parent's house for the afternoon. Total ride for the day will be over 100 miles. It could be more if I get MrsY to go for a ride after supper, or I could go alone.

gold1329

Did an install of my new hyway pegs and played the new best of the 70s cd the wife and kids got me for my birthday. the did a close up of the man cave for the get ready and here it comes storm.:scared:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,