Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
plskthompson

What did you do to your wing today?

3,428 posts in this topic Last Reply

Ghost Rider 2

Dave you are living the dream that most of us in midwest and east coast just dream that some day we will get to ride where you have been in last couple weeks,   Enjoy your trip!!  Ride safe.,

• Like 1

Mountain Rider

The ride and the sights have been amazing, but meeting some of our members has been awesome. I met Jluvs2dive in Washington, and this evening Leslie and I had dinner with terryj and his lovely bride. I swear they yanked some huge T-bones out of an unsuspecting cow, they were huge!  Terry, you guys are amazing!  

As far as today's ride, I don't know how you can best this. We rode from Bend to Crater Lake. Beautiful area, and the view of the lake is a once in a lifetime experience that you'll never forget. Rode from there to Medford, where we met up with Terry. We'll spend the night here and head toward home tomorrow. 

20190904_143859.jpg

20190904_143907.jpg

20190904_151154.jpg

20190904_151340.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

terryj

Dave, It was great to have you and Leslie over for dinner, it's always nice to be able to meet those we converse with on line. We are hoping that next summer Teresa and I will be able to take a ride through Idaho, we'll have to look you up when we do. How did you like the thunderstorm last night, it kept me up. Ride safe

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,