Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

Bill & John Bill & John
NAGF News Ticker
  • Times running out!!! Order your NASR 11 Items NOW!!!
  • T-Shirt Orders Close on June 8th!!!
  • NEW NEW NEW...Official NAGF Flags Now Avaialble In Our Online Store!!!
  • Two Sizes Available!!!
  • Quantities are limited, Order NOW!!!
  • NASR 11 Store Is Open!!!
plskthompson

What did you do to your wing today?

3,035 posts in this topic Last Reply

AZgl1800

rode back home from Windsor, Misery land....

cold when i started out, put my Frogg Toggs jacket on first, then my mesh m/c jacket....

worked great for about an hour then I started getting too warm and sleepy.....

had to peel that thing off, made it home safe.

yooperfan

I just ordered almost $66 worth of stuff from Cyclemax for my wing.  

Mountain Rider

Pouring rain here, so I did nothing with the Wings. I did get the new mesh jackets coming for warmer weather. Gear wise, I think we're set. I'm going to get myself a new pair of boots, but we'll both have chaps, light and heavier jackets, new helmets, gloves, and rain suits. Beyond that, a new windshield, brake light modulator, and some touring bags should round our prep for this season. 

• Like 1
  • Yay 1

Ghost Rider 2

I just canceled all my vacation plans.  Rain forecast for southeast is rain and storms. For just about all of the next 2 weeks.

Monkeytrucker

Got the new battery for the Wing juiced up and will try to install it tomorrow.  Then we will try riding it within the next couple of days.

yooperfan

Ordering from Cyclemax earlier was just the start of my wing activities for the day.  Late afternoon, I rode to Autozone to pick up a couple of things not wing related.  After that, I packed a small gas grill along with some burgers and lemonade, and MrsY and I rode to a park for a cookout picinic.  We took a slow ride on the scenic roads there and back which made talking easier, she was even able to answer a phone call with her full face hemet on.  The 2 rides added up to 45 miles.

Mountain Rider

Did a little fluff and buff on the wheels, a quick wipe down, and a quick trip to the store.  I got the rubber trim for the windshield glued back in place.  And.... the new mesh jackets arrived, very quickly.  :59fb607672645_SmileyToothSM:

Mountain Rider

I've been annoyed with all the dirt and mud being thrown on the front of the engine, so I installed a Show Chrome front fender extension. Looks great and keeps the crud off the motor. 

20180525_172438.jpg

Edited by Mountain Rider

Dusty Boots

In preparation for my upcoming trip, I took the Mistress out for a short ride to warm up the oil, then dumped it when I got back to the shop, changed the oil filter and installed a new crush washer on the oil drain plug.

Just letting it finish draining before I fill it up.

612023101_IMG_2281-1.thumb.jpg.241c5dc227b9351a7dc687efc669c74c.jpg

718806823_IMG_2283-1.thumb.jpg.11932af597cac94dbc58178f50458b53.jpg

587891395_IMG_2284-1.thumb.jpg.78eb032d7dc240c147f7e2011c990038.jpg

Dusty

Mountain Rider

Checked the tire pressures just to make sure the new tires aren't leaking.  They appear to have seated in nicely, as the pressures are just where I set them, 42 in the front and 38 in the rear.  And she rides nice with them there.  Got off work and loaded Leslie on the back seat for a wonderful ride this evening.  Rode into town and watched all the tourist doing touristy things, then headed home when a bit of a thunder storm started to roll in.  Managed to take a couple pictures while we were out.

If you're ever in the Idaho Falls area, this is a round-a-bout in the Taylor Crossing area.  Buffalo Wild Wings and McKenzie River Pizza are just up the road.

20180526_204807.jpg

Edited by Mountain Rider
  • Like 1