Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
FirstCavArmyVet

1 Year Later

16 posts in this topic Last Reply

sniper

Thanks for the ride Shea. Glad to see you two back in the saddle. Lookin' good man!! Hope to meet up with you two some day.

Bamaeagle

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks for the ride along Shea and Brandi.......:yes::yes:

Glad to see and hear that you two are back in the saddle again.....:dance:

Like sniper said "Lookin' Good Man!!"

Hope to meet you two face to face in the near future!

Ride Safe Always!!

plskthompson

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

lucky_x16

Nice ride. Bike sounded good.

AspectTwo

:clap::clap::clap:Wow!! Shea and Brandi, you guys have truly got some courage and man, we appreciate you taking us along for this ride!! :worthy::worthy::clap::clap::clap:

I thought I was going to tear up, but really just seeing you guys out riding and strong made my heart sing!!

WTG!! We love you guys and are so glad that you're whole and back in the saddle again....:doh:Whew! Now I just have to go be emotional for a bit....

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: For you my friends!!

Hodgy

Yea ! Glad you are back. Nice tunes.

FirstCavArmyVet

LOL Probably NOT what anyone wants to see, but I thought it was cool. How often do you get to see your own innards? Got this CD in the mail today. Did a recent X-Ray at the VA last week. Talking about replacing the plate they put in. Apparantly the plate isn't getting along with the new bone growing.

This is way cool. I"M ROBO COP MAN!!

Anyway, can't see all of it on this shot, and I can't get the other one to load right. But you can see the side of the plate and all the darn little screws they put in. Wicked butt cool.

XRay1a.gif

Wingunner

:clap::clap::clap:

Outstanding!!

Great video, story and 'new' bike. Got to admire your guys' determination and spirit.

Good thing you have the Wing up and running for your future travels....I bet metal detectors at airports will be a CIB.:doh:

Thanks for sharing, keep it in the wind.

p.s. - Shea....how do you ever get a word in with Brandi talking all the time??!!:funny:

AspectOne

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Free2Roambiker

Hey Shea,

:clap:Like the Video, Aerosmith "Back in the Saddle" Would Be more Appropriate! Don't You think? Great to see your doing well, Careful at the "Airport" :COOL:

fysty-1

Brandi & Shea. That was incredible. Thanks for the vid & thanks for not giving up. You 2 are a credit to our passion. I feel the exact same way and hence the reason for the "training wheels" hehehe. Just because my back & legs can not hold this beast of a Baby up safely doesn't mean I have to give up something I have been doing for 50 years & hope for another 25.:evil::evil::egypt::egypt::woohoo:

Warlock

Great video!! Glad you are back on a Wing and beating the demons. God Bless and watch over both of you! You are an inspiration.:hulk:

FirstCavArmyVet

We actually just got back from what we call our "Rebirth Anniversary". We took the same route (minus the new bridge) and went all the way to the Lighthouse today. The trip we set out for last year. The last ride we only made it to the actual curve where we got hit, then wen't home. THis is going to be a yearly thing for us as long as wel live in this area. I'll see if I can throw another video together later on.

jdp

Thank You for this the video and for your service to our country. God Bless America. Good luck with all your healing. I'll remember you in my prayers.

Cactus_Jack

Shea,

I finally had enough time to watch the video. Good job both of you for making it this far.

I'll have to agree Brandi talks so much how do you ever get to speak? :whistle::rofl: