Sign in to follow this  
ronsena

Alternative to Tobacco

139 posts in this topic Last Reply

maestro319

August, 1964, lunchtime at the old Wurlitzer piano factory.

Walked into the lunch area (didn't have a designated room) handed my 1/2 used pack to another guy and have never looked back. Started in high school (didn't everybody back then?) thought I was "cool". Kept stealing my mom's Camels until she and my dad caught me. From then on I had to buy my own, BUT weren't they only about 25 cents a pack then?

I hung out with the "burnouts" and that's what we all did.

ValueTeck

[user=2131]maestro319[/user] wrote:

I hung out with the "burnouts" and that's what we all did.

Ahh the burnout crowd. Been there. The memories...Or Lack Of!:funny:

beenshot

well, i received my goodies from Ron today. i'm gonna give this thing a serious try so wish me luck.

ronsena

Good Luck with it!

KA4YQI

:dance:To those who are slowing down or quitting! 4 years come March 13, if I live that long. Remember that day like it was yesterday, of course I was able to get a stient instead of a bypass. Do what you have to do to quit, if the E-cig does it thats great. Hope yall good luck and just put you mind to it.

Devans

[user=1606]beenshot[/user] wrote:

well, i received my goodies from Ron today. i'm gonna give this thing a serious try so wish me luck.

Good luck to ya Larry! :wave:

Ghost Rider 2

The way it is going, maybe the Meet & Greet will be smoke free!!

Not trying to piss anyone off. Just saying congratulations to those who are cutting back or quiting.

woodbutcher

Placed an order today for my brother, if it works for him, I may give it a try.

Cactus_Jack

Received my order yesterday. Very interesting product and works well so far for the first day using it I've got to say that my usual cigarette intake is about 10 during work and today it was 4

devansgirl

[user=511]Cactus_Jack[/user] wrote:

Received my order yesterday. Very interesting product and works well so far for the first day using it I've got to say that my usual cigarette intake is about 10 during work and today it was 4

:clap::clap::clap:

yooperfan

NAGF can supply help for more than just wings. That's great. A smoke free MnG would be also be great. Maybe the e-cig, or peoples desire to quit with which ever method they choose, will take time. After seeing the results at this years MnG, the rest of the smokers will also try to quit. Then, maybe next year's MnG will be smoke free. Kudos to those who never started, double kudos to those who at least try to quit, and triple kudos to those who succede.

ronsena

I would like to say a Special Thank You to the NAGF Family. Many of you have tried the E-Cig and hopefully it has shown you the difference and how the E-Cig can be a viable alternative to smoking and tobacco.

If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call on me.

Thank You Again!

Ron

Cactus_Jack

Ron,

I probably have a co worker that will be ordering soon too.

beenshot

last week, while using the Q510, i was amazed at how well it worked in curving my craving for a cigarette. while i could not have complete faith in it because i knew it was a short lived product, i was impressed with it.

i decided that this will work for me and i wanted something that i could rely upon for continued daily use until i can kick this habit. so i ordered the Riva kit.

i recieved my Riva yesterday at noon and threw away all of my cigarettes. i love this thing and have complete confidence that i have smoked my last cigarette.

it has been 30 hours since i smoked my last cigarette and i don't even want one.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

THANK YOU RONSENA

devansgirl

:clap::clap::clap::clap:Great job Larry!!

Devans

last week, while using the Q510, i was amazed at how well it worked in curving my craving for a cigarette. while i could not have complete faith in it because i knew it was a short lived product, i was impressed with it.

i decided that this will work for me and i wanted something that i could rely upon for continued daily use until i can kick this habit. so i ordered the Riva kit.

i recieved my Riva yesterday at noon and threw away all of my cigarettes. i love this thing and have complete confidence that i have smoked my last cigarette.

it has been 30 hours since i smoked my last cigarette and i don't even want one.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

THANK YOU RONSENA

:clap::clap::clap:

ronsena

THANK YOU RONSENA

Your Welcome and Thank You

Cactus_Jack

WTG Beenshot!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

beenshot

ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

ronsena

Congrats Beenshot. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Just take it one day at a time

plskthompson

Way to go Larry!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

devansgirl

Congrats Larry!! :clap::clap::clap:

Joep

Hay Larry bow go to your favorite wilderness area and breathe deep...

beenshot

two week anniversary:banana::banana::banana:not even one cigarette in 2 weeks.:hulk:

and i haven't even been tempted to smoke one.:woohoo:

i urge anyone that is serious about quitting to give the Riva e cig a try.

beenshot

[user=895]Joep[/user] wrote:

Hay Larry bow go to your favorite wilderness area and breathe deep...

Joe, i can tell a lot of difference in breathing. and i really didn't know how bad cig smoke made everything smell. my truck smells awful, i'm not sure that i will ever get that smell out of it.