Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
ronsena

Alternative to Tobacco

139 posts in this topic Last Reply

ronsena

Remove the drip tip, add the e-juice, put the tip back in and vape vape, vape.

You will need to remove the white soft tip that in the cartomizer. I used a paper clip and bent the end to make a little hook. Don't dig too deep or you will snag the heating element (wire) and break the cartomizer.

I will try to get a video online in the next few days. Several positive projects have come up and been running all over town taking care of them.

beenshot

this video shows the easiest way that I have found to fill cartomizers.

AspectTwo

Well, it has been almost 4 weeks & the only craving that I've had at times is to Vape, not smoke. And, I vape less and less.....it's now more a habit thing (like at night working @ my computer) or if I'm stressed I want a vape or two.

Have not at all been tempted to buy a pack of cigarettes - not once. I don't have all the pretty equipment that beenshot does, but the Riva kit and some accessories that I got from Ron with the juice from him and others.....been doing great!

Thanks so much for the equipment, the knowledge, and all the sites and advice. I really appreciate it guys! Not even a full month into it, I have about broken even on the deal with equipment purchase and juice. Now, my equipment was X2 because A1 tried it too and hasn't been as successful..YET. So, figure just me and I've saved at least $100 in less than a full 4 weeks. That' only gets better as I now have the equipment and just need juice here and there @ around $10/wk if that.

I walk faster, breathe easier, don't have nasty ashtrays from last night and that cigarette smell everywhere. I'm about to turn some friends that have been smoking for a long time onto this.....thanks again!

devansgirl

I am very proud of all of you who have quit smoking :clap::clap: I understand that "Vaping" is still Nicotine, but you are still making yourselves healthier from not breathing in all that smoke :clap::clap: Congrats everyone!!! Now to get Dean to do it all the time and quit smoking :scared:

AspectTwo

Still vaping...ONLY...just saying.....:yes:

lucky_x16

Okay, I got my kit several weeks ago. It is an impressive looking kit, in that it is sleek and clean looking.

That said, I bought the kit with the intention of not smoking in my new house. I have yet to get the hang of it. It has been 5 or 6 weeks, I have ordered lower MG E-Juice, I have tried mixing the two juices, I have retried both E-Juices again and again.

Either, I do not get the sensation of having a cigarrette, or I gag and cough up a lung when I inhale.

I am a pack a day smoker of Menthol Light cigarrettes (100's).

HELP!

I am not smoking as much, only because I am still forcing myself to go to the garage to smoke. My E-cig has sat on the kitchen counter in the charger for far too long. Time to use it.

Hints please?

ronsena

Hi Folks,

Congrats Berta, glad to hear it is working for you.

Lucky, sorry to hear you are having trouble.

I would like to suggest that when you first inhale. Inhale like sucking on a milkshake, get some vapor into your mouth, then inhale into your lungs. I found this method worked for me when I began. Taking it directly into the lungs caused me to cough like crazy.

I would like to reiterate that if anyone has questions or is having trouble getting the hang of Vaping to please contact me. Going to an alternative to tobacco IS a major lifestyle change and reinforcement support is always a good thing

There are several forums about e-cigs. e-cigarette forum and vapors forum are a couple that I go to.

beenshot

[user=1299]AspectTwo[/user] wrote:

Still vaping...ONLY...just saying.....:yes:

way to go girl!!!!!!!!!!!

beenshot

[user=650]lucky_x16[/user] wrote:

Okay, I got my kit several weeks ago. It is an impressive looking kit, in that it is sleek and clean looking.

That said, I bought the kit with the intention of not smoking in my new house. I have yet to get the hang of it. It has been 5 or 6 weeks, I have ordered lower MG E-Juice, I have tried mixing the two juices, I have retried both E-Juices again and again.

Either, I do not get the sensation of having a cigarrette, or I gag and cough up a lung when I inhale.

HELP!

I am not smoking as much, only because I am still forcing myself to go to the garage to smoke. My E-cig has sat on the kitchen counter in the charger for far too long. Time to use it.

Hints please?

have you tried the Boge cartomizers? they worked a lot better for me than the cartridges that came with the kit. Ron has a good price on them too.

pwhoever

I too am weak and haven't been able to completely stop the smoking but for almost a month, I have dropped down to 4-5 regular cigarettes a day from over a pack a day. However, I am not anxious waiting until it's time for the next cigarette. I just have one because I want it. And it's great because I can vape in the house. The house went smoke free a couple years ago after doing an addition. It is also saving me a ton of cash.

I went with the 510 starter combo kit and have stayed with that product. I liked the vaping idea but hated having to carry the case around with me. I ended buying the PCC case and it is working out very well for me. It lets me have a second charged battery and 3 filled cartridged. Making sure the e-cig I am using is filled along with the 3 extra cartridges is usually enough to almost get me through a full day. I will usually fill them before I go to bed so I only have to refill the one I am using in the morning. When one battery needs charging, I grab the spare, put the old one in the case and it will charge while I use the spare one. I can keep charging batteries for 2 days before I have to charge the case.

It took me a while when first using it and it would make me cough pretty good as well when inhaling. It just takes getting used to. Maybe start with slow puffs just to get adjusted and start building up. After a while it should be a lot easier and smoother. Also make sure to put a drop or 2 of the liquid on the atomizer when you first use it. If that is dry, the vapor will be rather harsh and cause a lot of coughing....

I can't say enough about Ron. Great guy and he will try to help you out. I even got a surprise call from him a couple weeks ago to let me know that my order had gotten held up a few days because he had been out of town. Ron, just to let you know, you caught me while I was sleeping so if I sounded a little confused, thats why. I work afternoons so I usually don't go to bed til around 3 or 4 A.M. but thanks for the call...

pwhoever

I almost forgot, one thing that really helped me and I still do it quite often is to chew on some gum while vaping. For me it helped make it not so harsh. I like a minty flavored gum like the Dentyne ice ones.

ronsena

Now through Memorial Day May 30

15% off all products Coupon Code (mem15)

www.carolinavapor.net

AspectTwo

[user=650]lucky_x16[/user] wrote:

HELP!

Hints please?

Hey lucky, it is different but what you're describing sounds a lot like what Chris experienced. With some help from the e-cigs forums we narrowed it down to the fact that a small number of folks have an almost allergic reaction to the PG based e-juice. Try the VG based e-juice instead and see if that works for you. Ron has a few and I really like another US company - FreedomSmokeUSA.com that has a pretty wide selection of VG juices. (BTW, if you try them there is a discount code on their home page - don't forget to find it and use it).

I also really enjoy using the USB e-cig while I'm working at my computer. It gives me a stronger draw than the battery version and feels a bit more like a real cigarette. Ron has these for not much $$.

AspectTwo

[user=452]ronsena[/user] wrote:

Now through Memorial Day May 30

15% off all products Coupon Code (mem15)

:COOL::cool: thanks for the discount Ron! ...and thanks much for all of your help.