Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
ronsena

Alternative to Tobacco

139 posts in this topic Last Reply

ronsena

Hey Folks,

After over 40 years of smoking cigarettes, I ran across the Electronic Cigarette or Personal Vaporiser as some call it. So far I have been over 90 days without a cigarette and found it to work great while riding.

No more ashes, no smell, no tobacco.

I like this concept so well that I went into the business and sell them now.

If you are a smoke or know of a smoker who is thinking of quitting, please pass my website on to them

http://www.carolina-vapor.com

Use (nagf10) for 10% off for forum members.

Thanks

Ron

AspectOne

umm discount for forum members?

ronsena

[user=1316]AspectOne[/user] wrote:

umm discount for forum members?

No problem. Added it under the url

devansgirl

I quit just about 6 months ago :clap: But I would love for Dean to quit!!

AspectOne

You girls... always trying to change a guy. You know it took me all year to get him to stop drinkin those gay whiney things now you wanna go screwin with him again.

ronsena

Honestly, once someone tries it, it opens up so many different options. The flavors are really awesome with the selections out there.

Devans

[user=1316]AspectOne[/user] wrote:

You girls... always trying to change a guy. You know it took me all year to get him to stop drinkin those gay whiney things now you wanna go screwin with him again.

:funny::funny:

red_rider69

I used the electric cigarette. it was pretty cool. I got a kick out of using it in public places like the doctors....people would come up & say "no smoking in here!":funny:

ronsena

I added my skype name for those who want to contact me with questions.

Devans

OK, so I wouldn't mind giving these a try but I have a few questions...

first...do you really keep you from wanting a cigarette? I tried pacthes...one on each arm and was still smoking. I tried gum... 1 piece in my mouth and a cigarette in my mouth also. :eyeroll:

second... what is the best route to go, purchase wise, to "try" one and see if it is worth purchasing more? I saw the starter kit, but is there like a single e-cig I can buy just to see what the effect is?

ronsena

On the website, there is a Q510 disposable kit. this kit has a rechargeable battery and 3 cartridges. They say each cartridge should last about a pack of cigarettes.

Baloney. It all depends on how much you puff on it. I do 2 puffs and count that as 1 puff for me. So it would last me half as long. But they will give a good indication of it working or not. The battery being called disposable will last maybe 4 or 5 recharges, but I am hearing of some last more that 30 charges.

When I first tried it, I had finished my next to last pack in a carton,I got up the next morning and started using the e-cig. I got used 6mg nicotine as I smoked Salem Ultra Lights for many years. The nic level was too low and I wanted a smoke. so I moved up to 12mg nicotine and found that to be my sweet spot.

Now, I bounce all over some time. up to 18mg, then down to 0mg, but I did not crave it while in the hospital last week. I wanted to vape, but it was not a nicotine attack. I eventually did vape in my hospital room, and no one was the wiser.

Devans

OK, it looks like that would get me started to try it anyway. It says it comes with the RY4 Flavor 18mg.

What is RY4 Flavor? Just a standard cigarette flavor? I smoke full flavor cigs, not menthol.

Next... i smoke about 2 pack a day. Would the 18mg be sufficient...too strong... or too weak, or is that all determined by how many "puffs" I would take off of it at once.

Thanks for the help :wave:

ronsena

These are sealed prepackaged kits, but 18mg should be about right for a regular tobacco smoker.

The RY4 is a tobacco flavor. Me being a menthol smoker I am unable to tell the differences in the tobacco flavors. My custom flavors on the other hand, are a real treat for the taste buds.

Devans

This is your website, correct? I want to make sure you are getting the money.

I will order one of the 510 starters when I get home.

ronsena

yes, it is my website. The money is part of it. But more importantly is that I believe in this concept and want to promote it.

After smoking for over 40 years and the changes (sense of smell, taste, breathing easier) that have taken place constantly amaze me.

if you have any questions, my phone number is listed on the site as well as Skype or the Vaporchat

devansgirl

So how does this work? Is it like 1 puff per cigarette? :baffled:

beenshot

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

This is your website, correct? I want to make sure you are getting the money.

I will order one of the 510 starters when I get home.

keep us updated, Dean.

Devans

Order has been placed :dance: $22 with shipping...hell I spend that every 1 1/2 days on cigarettes :yes:

Ill keep ya posted Larry :wave: I've been smoking for 24 years so if this works... Ill be a happy camper :yes:

ronsena

Donna, basically yes.

I smoked only in my sunroom and when I began vaping, I put a nice clean ashtray at my computer and would take a puff, put it in the ashtray. Come back a little later, take another puff and put it back.

You see, you no longer have to stand around waiting to finish it. Simply a puff or 2 to quell the urge and away you go.

Dean,

All packaged up and ready to ship. It will go out in the morning. Thank you for your order

Devans

Very cool! Thanks! I can't wait to give it a try.

Bamaeagle

Dean I had a guy at work that used this system. A lot of times he would just take the ecig out and hold it in his hand and maybe take a puff every now and then. He said it seems to be working.

It would freak people out at meetings when he would pull it out, as we were in a none smoking plant. He would show them it was not real and he would some times take a puff during the meetings......LOL.

I hope it work for you!!!

yooperfan

Being a lifetime non-smoker, I would love to see a smoke free world. This product may be a start. Good luck to all smokers that try to quit. Potential users of this, or any other product, should check all the pros and cons and possible side effects. Lack of full testing and FDA approval concerns me. I hope this is a safe product with much success.

Devans

Im not worried about the FDA. The way I look at it is, there can't possibly be anything worse in an E-cig that the crap I suck in to my lings out of a real cigarette. I say that the FDA says they have trace amounts of glycol in them...whats in a real cigarette?

I have been to several e-cig forums and read all the reviews. The worse side effect I have seen is a headache and that was from some lady vaping the 18mg and it was to strong for her... switching to a lower mg cured the problem.

yooperfan

Devans,

I'm glad to see you are researching this product. Knowledge is king. Good luck.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,