Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Putt

Well...I've decided on who I'm voting for

61 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Putt

Well...I've decided on who I'm voting for.....

 

McCain/Palin

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

:clap::clap:

 

smart man :running:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lopeha

After McCain wins it will be nice to at last have a Commander In Chief that actually knows what that means

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

Well...I've decided on who I'm voting for.....

 

McCain/Palin

:COOL:

 

Was it the fact that osama is best friends with a terrorist, or plans to raise taxes on EVERYTHING, denies knowing his pastor for over 20 years was an American hating sepertist?

 

Not that any of that really matters to the drive by media... :disagree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=325]
Putt
[/user] wrote:
Well...I've decided on who I'm voting for.....

 

McCain/Palin

:COOL:

 

Was it the fact that osama is best friends with a terrorist,

Hmmmm...could make him secretary of defense.....just a thought:rofl:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

Just like in the NFL.........

 

"After further review.....the choice is reversed.......vote will be for Obama/Biden........

 

Putt will be charged one timeout"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikef

That's actually good to hear. I hope that means more people are really looking at and listening to what Obama is saying and planning.

 

I would rather see Palin/McCain. He drags her down too much. I'm not interested in "crossing the aisle" and "working together". Remember campaign financing (McCain/Feingold) and no child left behind (McCain/Kennedy)?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

McCain/Palin will be elected this year and 2012 will be Palin/Romney :banana:

 

 

America cannot afford osama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paper

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

America cannot afford osama

I know I can't..

 

I hate getting political, but I'm PUI, so what the hell..

 

I don't want to be part of a socialist state of government.. I bust my butt for my income, and I don't do it to give it to someone who refuses to do the same..

 

I'm not above helping someone, but unless you CAN'T put forth an effort, I see no reason I should support someone who refuses to do so.. People on welfare should be cleaning buildings, picking up trash, raking leaves, shovelling snow, etc..

 

Unless you're physically or mentally unable to perform service, there's no reason you should be given payment for sitting around the house..

 

That said, retirement is earned income. MikeF should be able to enjoy time with Grandkids because he busted his butt for years and years. :COOL: But some welfare mother who could work, but instead decides to have 3 more kids for the extra income.. There's an issue there..:rage:

 

In Obama world, my above listed pet peaves will only get worse, and I'll be paying for them with 50% plus taxes..

 

If Obama gets in, and this actually starts to happen, I'm going to feel sick and I think I won't be able to work anymore:whistle:.. I suggest all others do the same.. If you can't beat em', join em' (and beat them with their own game)..:kick:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

Well said Paper..... :clap::clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paper

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

Well said Paper..... :clap::clap:

Another rum and Coke, and my spelling would be off...:smack:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=561]paper[/user] wrote:

If Obama gets in, and this actually starts to happen, I'm going to feel sick and I think I won't be able to work anymore:whistle:.. I suggest all others do the same.. If you can't beat em', join em' (and beat them with their own game)..:kick:

If osama gets in... There will be alot of people doing this :hammer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

 

 

 

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE.

 

 

 

 

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:]

 

 

(1) 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.

 

 

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.We will use the 'Wal-Mart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don'tneed it.'

 

 

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

 

 

(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border.(six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fireon SOUTHBOUND aliens.

 

 

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin' in, you ain't gettin nuttin' out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.

 

 

 

 

(6) Welfare-Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.]

 

 

(7) Professional Athletes -- Steroids -- The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

 

 

(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. Thereare no more life sentences. If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

 

 

(9) One export will be allowed: Wheat. The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

 

 

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

 

 

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

 

 

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

 

 

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have and better than what you're gonna get. Thanks for listening and remember to write in my name on the ballot inNovember.

 

 

God Bless America !!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

Bill Cosby!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

ok....it's Saturday about 6:00 PM, thought on it all day....vote's back in McCain/Palins court.:watching:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

ok....it's Saturday about 6:00 PM, thought on it all day....vote's back in McCain/Palins court.:watching:

No you won't... your just a demo at heart:blah: :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trekguy

For the last few decades, the Republicans have talked big about how they would run the country IF they ever got control of the Presidency and Congress. They have complained about taxes and spending and deficits.... Well, guess what? They did get control, and what has happened? Attacked on our own soil, engaged in a war based on lies, manufacturing jobs leaving the country in droves, gov't bigger than it's ever been, deficit and debt larger that it's ever been, economy in shambles.

 

Now, in that same time period, oil companies make record profits, and CEOs are making money hand over fist.

 

Get the picture? IF you're a millionaire/billionaire, then the Reps are your party. You will probably save a couple of bucks in taxes.... but if the entire economy tanks, what the difference?

 

Check out McCain's history... arrogant, womanizer, reckless. He screwed up more than enough to get tossed out of the Naval Academy, and would have, except his Dad and Grandpa were Admirals. He cheated on his first wife, dumped her and married the drug thief within a month. Oh yeah, he was a POW. Check out what some of the guys who were there with him say about that.

 

Palin? Whatever! She is so ridiculously unqualified that it isn't even funny. It's scary!

 

After the fiasco of the last 8 years, and now these two less-than-spectacular candidates... there is no way the Reps win this time.

 

Not this time!

 

Obama '08

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=603]trekguy[/user] wrote:

For the last few decades, the Republicans have talked big about how they would run the country IF they ever got control of the Presidency and Congress. They have complained about taxes and spending and deficits.... Well, guess what? They did get control, and what has happened? Attacked on our own soil, engaged in a war based on lies, manufacturing jobs leaving the country in droves, gov't bigger than it's ever been, deficit and debt larger that it's ever been, economy in shambles.

For the first6 years of Bush and a rep congress, there was record surpluss, record low unemployement, GNP was never higher. We where then attacked, and went to war. Than as par for the coarse, demos lied about getting out of it and you kool-aid drinkers bought it, dems took control of house and senate, gas prices skyrocketed, record deficites, unemployement through the roof....

 

Now, in that same time period, oil companies make record profits, and CEOs are making money hand over fist.

 

Get the picture? IF you're a millionaire/billionaire, then the Reps are your party. You will probably save a couple of bucks in taxes.... but if the entire economy tanks, what the difference?

 

Check out McCain's history... arrogant, womanizer, reckless. He screwed up more than enough to get tossed out of the Naval Academy, and would have, except his Dad and Grandpa were Admirals. He cheated on his first wife, dumped her and married the drug thief within a month. Oh yeah, he was a POW. Check out what some of the guys who were there with him say about that.

The messiah, wrote a book about doing drugs, his anti-AMERICAN history. He kicked off his political carreer in the living room of a terrorist, has a priest of over 20 years that is a seperatist. Numerous crooked money/realeste deals. Has never voted against a tax increase.

 

Palin? Whatever! She is so ridiculously unqualified that it isn't even funny. It's scary!

Binden is just a worthless lying POS

 

After the fiasco of the last 8 years, and now these two less-than-spectacular candidates... there is no way the Reps win this time.

 

Not this time!

 

Obama '08

 

 

NOBAMA '08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trekguy

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=603]
trekguy
[/user] wrote:
For the last few decades, the Republicans have talked big about how they would run the country IF they ever got control of the Presidency and Congress. They have complained about taxes and spending and deficits.... Well, guess what? They did get control, and what has happened? Attacked on our own soil, engaged in a war based on lies, manufacturing jobs leaving the country in droves, gov't bigger than it's ever been, deficit and debt larger that it's ever been, economy in shambles.

For the first6 years of Bush and a rep congress, there was record surpluss, record low unemployement, GNP was never higher. We where then attacked, and went to war. Than as par for the coarse, demos lied about getting out of it and you kool-aid drinkers bought it, dems took control of house and senate, gas prices skyrocketed, record deficites, unemployement through the roof....

 

Now, in that same time period, oil companies make record profits, and CEOs are making money hand over fist.

 

Get the picture? IF you're a millionaire/billionaire, then the Reps are your party. You will probably save a couple of bucks in taxes.... but if the entire economy tanks, what the difference?

 

Check out McCain's history... arrogant, womanizer, reckless. He screwed up more than enough to get tossed out of the Naval Academy, and would have, except his Dad and Grandpa were Admirals. He cheated on his first wife, dumped her and married the drug thief within a month. Oh yeah, he was a POW. Check out what some of the guys who were there with him say about that.

The messiah, wrote a book about doing drugs, his anti-AMERICAN history. He kicked off his political carreer in the living room of a terrorist, has a priest of over 20 years that is a seperatist. Numerous crooked money/realeste deals. Has never voted against a tax increase.

 

Palin? Whatever! She is so ridiculously unqualified that it isn't even funny. It's scary!

Binden is just a worthless lying POS

 

After the fiasco of the last 8 years, and now these two less-than-spectacular candidates... there is no way the Reps win this time.

 

Not this time!

 

Obama '08

 

 

OBAMA '08
Fixed that fer ya. :whistle:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paper

Actually, there would be a bright spot with Obama getting the Presidency.. Since he's done NOTHING as an IL senator except use my tax dollars to get a better job for himself, I might actually get a senator that's worth paying for..

 

Does Obama have a dog?? Playing fetch and chewing up a Frisbee would be more than Obama's done, and less destructive to IL..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=603]trekguy[/user] wrote:

OBAMA '08
Fixed that fer ya. :whistle:

Thanx but I had it right the first time :egypt:

 

NOBAMA '08 :disagree:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trekguy

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=603]
trekguy
[/user] wrote:
OBAMA '08
Fixed that fer ya. :whistle:

Thanx but I had it right the first time :egypt:

 

NOBAMA '08 :disagree:

Checked out the site in your sig. "Fannie Mae" and "Freddie Mac" funneled more money to blah, blah, blah .....

 

That... is an intentional distortion. Misleading. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, as institutions, do not give money to ANY candidate. Those contributions to Obama are from employees. When you give money to a candidate, you are asked for your employer.

 

:nono:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=603]trekguy[/user] wrote:

Checked out the site in your sig.
"Fannie Mae" and "Freddie Mac" funneled more money to blah, blah, blah .....

 

That... is an intentional distortion. Misleading. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, as institutions, do not give money to ANY candidate. Those contributions to Obama are from employees. When you give money to a candidate, you are asked for your employer.

 

:nono:

 

 

Strange that it was all from forged books to get "bonus's" though :surprised: Just ask chris dodd and some other dems... Tell me if there was any repub involved you know there would be the drive by media all over them... Thats all you would hear about on abc/nbc/cbs :ponder:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trekguy

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=603]
trekguy
[/user] wrote:

Checked out the site in your sig.
"Fannie Mae" and "Freddie Mac" funneled more money to blah, blah, blah .....

 

That... is an intentional distortion. Misleading. Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, as institutions, do not give money to ANY candidate. Those contributions to Obama are from employees. When you give money to a candidate, you are asked for your employer.

 

:nono:

 

 

Strange that it was all from forged books to get
"bonus's"
though :surprised: Just ask chris dodd and some other dems... Tell me if there was any repub involved you know there would be the drive by media all over them... Thats all you would hear about on abc/nbc/cbs :ponder:
The site started out with a video stating that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac had given more money to Dodd, Obama, etc. My point was that it was not Fannie and Freddie as entities... but rather the contributions were from individual employees of the two. It has also been stated that Obama gets more money from Exxon as well.... again, it is employees that are making contributions... not the corporation.

 

Don't know about the bonuses and forged books you speak of. I'm not saying that Fannie and Freddie aren't messed up, or that someone is cooking books... I don't know. All I am saying is that the campaign money came from the workers, out of their own pockets. I don't watch MSM.... too much crap, not enough facts.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=603]trekguy[/user] wrote:

The site started out with a video stating that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac had given more money to Dodd, Obama, etc. My point was that it was not Fannie and Freddie as entities... but rather the contributions were from individual employees of the two. It has also been stated that Obama gets more money from Exxon as well.... again, it is employees that are making contributions... not the corporation.

 

Don't know about the bonuses and forged books you speak of. I'm not saying that Fannie and Freddie aren't messed up, or that someone is cooking books... I don't know. All I am saying is that the campaign money came from the workers, out of their own pockets. I don't watch MSM.... too much crap, not enough facts.

 

well nobama was saying McCain got all this money from big oil... Is that differant? :looking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paper

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

 

well nobama was saying McCain got all this money from big oil... Is that differant? :looking:

 

I tend to give too much money to big oil.. Can I be President?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,