A Small Request

80 posts in this topic Last Reply

Bamaeagle

:tap::tap::tap:

beenshot

well, at least we tried.:tap:

Cactus_Jack

I talked to Allen a bit more today.

He had a few emails back and forth with them and was informed that from the responses to the questions they were rooting for him too. He was also informed that there was a grand total of 200 votes difference between first and last. He said that was harder to hear than if it had been a blow out.

Cactus_Jack

Allan just posted this today and I thought you'd all like to see it.

Allan Nieva

Allan NievaSeptember 23, 2010 at 8:07am

Subject: Thank you.

This is way overdue, but I just wanted to thank all of you who took the time to place all those votes for me in the Every Man Jack contest. If you didn't already know, I was informed that I did not make it into the top four. Looking back, as disappointing as it was, I have to admit that it amazes me that I even got into the top 12 of a national contest to become a spokesperson for a company! That fact, alone, makes me feel truly blessed because it wouldn't have happened without all of you. I know some of you made it a point to try and vote three or four times a day - that makes it even more amazing to me! But whether you voted just once or a hundred times, I cannot express enough gratitude.

Needless to say, Tricia and I will not be going to Las Vegas to celebrate our 10-year anniversary. I am working on putting something else together and will probably post pics here on FB... :)

Thank you all again, it was a fun ride.

allan

AspectOne

[user=511]Cactus_Jack[/user] wrote:

Allan just posted this today and I thought you'd all like to see it.

Allan Nieva

Allan NievaSeptember 23, 2010 at 8:07am

Subject: Thank you.

This is way overdue, but I just wanted to thank all of you who took the time to place all those votes for me in the Every Man Jack contest. If you didn't already know, I was informed that I did not make it into the top four. Looking back, as disappointing as it was, I have to admit that it amazes me that I even got into the top 12 of a national contest to become a spokesperson for a company! That fact, alone, makes me feel truly blessed because it wouldn't have happened without all of you. I know some of you made it a point to try and vote three or four times a day - that makes it even more amazing to me! But whether you voted just once or a hundred times, I cannot express enough gratitude.

Needless to say, Tricia and I will not be going to Las Vegas to celebrate our 10-year anniversary. I am working on putting something else together and will probably post pics here on FB...
:)

Thank you all again, it was a fun ride.

allan

Tell him he is welcome.... i think he is probably one hell of a guy. At least I think he was recommended by one anyway.

A1