Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Geezerglider

No more GWRRA!!!

81 posts in this topic Last Reply

Geezerglider
Donna, their slogan is "Fun, Saftey, and Knowlege". They do a great job on the latter two, but all the fun is gone IMO.

Rudy

Fun always leaves when spontaneity does.

knowbuddy

Soon to be the "Dairy Queen" rider's association. :)

FirstCavArmyVet

Well it took me a good 45 min to read all of this. And of course, you KNOW I'm gettin mine in LOL. But alot less "aggressive" than my normal approach.

1st> I never approved of organizations claiming to be non profit, yet require monthly dues. Callin horsepoopye on that one. Always have, always will.

2nd> And I know most of you can see this one. I spent a year in hell watching friends get their cans shot off, got myself blown up several times, defending this place. And you can quote me on the GWRRA site if you feel that will help. Bottom line is simple, 1st Amdendment. I'll say what I wanna, when I wanna. Don't like it? Tough, plug yer ears LOL.

All that said.....BACK TO THE BIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fysty-1

[user=1417]FirstCavArmyVet[/user] wrote:

Well it took me a good 45 min to read all of this. And of course, you KNOW I'm gettin mine in LOL. But alot less "aggressive" than my normal approach.

1st> I never approved of organizations claiming to be non profit, yet require monthly dues. Callin horsepoopye on that one. Always have, always will.

2nd> And I know most of you can see this one. I spent a year in hell watching friends get their cans shot off, got myself blown up several times, defending this place. And you can quote me on the GWRRA site if you feel that will help. Bottom line is simple, 1st Amdendment. I'll say what I wanna, when I wanna. Don't like it? Tough, plug yer ears LOL.

All that said.....BACK TO THE BIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree 100% with you Shea. If they need money for some sort of overhead, then ask for donations like the Admins on these fine forums do. but do tell me it is going to cost me X # of $$'s to join an organization that doesn't want my 25 year old in thier mindst.:cold:

AspectTwo

:baffled::doh: Where's that darn LIKE button again when I need it?? :baffled::baffled: Good thoughts guys!:yes:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,