Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
AspectOne

I'm heading out

37 posts in this topic Last Reply

AspectOne

:scared:Berta is doing our taxes.... my life has become unmanagable. I am leaving today for points unknown.... gonna head north for a while maybe up 7 to go see or do what ever....

I just know better than to be under foot while she tries doing taxes for 6 different business and 3 seperate people. :scared:

PM or TXT me ... won't be wearing my helmet till after dark so no phone till nitefall.

See you "out there":wave:

A1

devansgirl

Have a safe trip Chris :clap::clap: Call if you can :wave::wave:

Devans

Bring your tent... we have plenty of yard....a BBQ grill.... and a fire pit. :yes:

beenshot

hmm..... i don't think hwy 7 runs by here. sure you ain't lost:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Warlock

Be careful pal! Have fun!

AspectTwo

Well, he ate a little too much lunch so now he's still :drool: on the couch...:funny::funny::doh:

BTW, I hate the IRS and taxes!!:disagree::rage::rage: I'm doing my little old mother's right now because the IRS is missing info they think. Want to threaten comandering her bank account, etc. as she MIGHT owe them something (so far I see NOTHING) even tho' she still has over $2k on deposit with them from past refunds she let roll over. Now she's in a home with dimentia and they want to come after her....been digging thru records in storage units for a month now to amend their info. BASTAGES!!:rock:

Devans

Being self employed I have grown to hate the IRS also. :whip::whip:

They squeeze every darn dime they can out of us. Makes me wonder why I even work sometimes. :doh: We cleared $57,000 a few years back, and they screwed me for $7300.00!!! WTH:hmm: The more you try to better yourself, the more they take from you. It's impossible to get a head :rage::rage:

We now just take everything to our accountant and let him pull his hair out...we just write the check at the end of it all. :eyeroll:

AspectTwo

Yeah Dean, f*** the IRS! Oh, was that politically correct??!

Well, A1 finally headed out on his trip about 5:00 PM. He's out and about and I'm @ home doing my little old mother's taxes.....gotta love it....:ponder:

I'm sure he's thinking....:COOL:

sniper

Good luck with your tax thing A2.

Be safe out there A1. Ride on brother.

lucky_x16

Did he make it off okay?

After his nap that is?

Warlock

Berta, even with Chris outta your hair I ain't sure you got the best end of the deal. Good luck with all the taxes.

Chris I have just one word. SPOT.

Devans

SPOT would have been cool... we could of had a virtual trip with him :yes:

Warlock

I got one last month at Best Buy for $55 bucks. They came out with SPOT2 and are dumping SPOT1's. The SPOT came with a $50 coupon for a free year of tracking. So counting my SPOT and the notification service ($99) I paid out $154 bucks for peace of mind for my family. Next time I take a long trip they can follow along.

Hodgy

Naps are good ! Safe riding.

AspectTwo

Well Warlock, I ordered him one a bit ago. Of course it came in today- after he had already left. He doesn't know about it yet. I know Chris doesn't want me to be able to track him everywhere, that's not the point. When you told me about yours I thought he just has to have one. The feature to be able to send help calls to friends and family is very cool. The 911 feature via satellite so you don't have to rely on cell phone service - that sold me!

A friend I grew up with had an accident and ran off the road in CO. He was just out for a day ride, but no one knew where to look when he didn't call or come home. A couple days later they found him on the side of a mountain highway broken all up, gone. His bike was at the base of the revene; he had crawled in that time to the roadway. If he had a SPOT @ the base of that revene when he woke up or even half way up the ridge...???

Hopefully A1 will like it and use it.

Oh well, Chris is in Branson with a buddy tonight - who knows where tomorrow??!

I am still in tax hell but only 1 more amended return to file....:woohoo: BASTAGES!! Only 1 more and THEY still OWE HER $$!! Not complaining on that one - a very good thing......seeing as they compile interest daily on what we might owe them.....worse than Vinny!!:looking:

Devans

Interest and late fees and interest on the late fees..... a bunch of crooks is what they are :whip:

AspectTwo

Dean, you're not anti - gov't are you?? :ponder: They need their money man, every penny of it so they can pass bail out bills for Citibank so they can throw out the nice lady I met today so she can be fined for not paying for the public health care plans cause she can't afford now homeless...and so...and so....and so......:scared:

Oh wait, I digress - BASTAGES!!!:rage:

Joep

no Dean is just a student of Ghandi

Devans

Not really anti-gov I just hate 'em at tax time. :yes:

devansgirl

I second that :tap: :funny::funny:

AspectTwo

Well, faxed off all the official paperwork today in compliance.....no longer the Forum Ogre.....now the Forum Wine-o....@ least for the rest of the weekend!:banana::banana:

Chris is still out north of here, but SAYS he'll be home tonight.....sounds like they're having a good ride.

Joep

HMMMM guys out having a good time and you got stuck with the paperwork!!! guess you need to have a good time also.. oh wait we're talking about Chris.. and he is out of the way... Berta is having a good time.. ( not having to put up with him)

AspectTwo

[user=895]Joep[/user] wrote:

HMMMM guys out having a good time and you got stuck with the paperwork!!! guess you need to have a good time also.. oh wait we're talking about Chris.. and he is out of the way... Berta is having a good time.. ( not having to put up with him)

:funny::funny::funny::yes:

AspectOne

GRRrrrrrrr...... IM BACK

Babydoozer

I am not even sure I want to get in on this tax conversation but in hopes A2 will help me out with my question so I do not spend the rest of the weekend stressing.......

We filed late taxes with an extention..we had to mail them off with all we had going on in them...US Army , first time home buyers etc.etc.etc. last week they said they had recieved our taxes and they SHOULD be deposited by May 29th...and ummmm WHERE IS MY MONEY ! nothing no letters no call and surely NO MONEY !!! anyone have a clue ?

and of course if you go to " Wheres my Refund " it has not worked since Thursday so I can not see any updates and it is driving me CRAZY:crazy:having to wait till Tuesday !