Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
daWingster

FirstCavArmyVet

135 posts in this topic Last Reply

beenshot

shea, it is good to see you on here.i know by now you have probably gotten really bored with the tv. i know how long the days and nights can be so i'll share a story with you. i had a 4 year old niece that lived next door to my parents when i was bed ridden, every afternoon she would come over and jump in my bed to play. it hurt like hell but we would play with her toys as long as i could stand it. she was too young to know what i was going through and just thought that her uncle was the greatest. i loved and hated to see her coming. she is nine now and she still thinks that i hung the moon.

FirstCavArmyVet

img1272913083537.jpg

Current picture of Brandi and I

Hodgy

Good to see those smiles. Keep your chin up.

You both are not far away from my thoughts.

AspectTwo

WoW! GREAT to see you two up and together!! Does my heart good!! :evil: Hang in there guys!! We're thinking about you, praying for you and love you guys!! Better and better, day by day!

Joep

Glad to see you are keeping up the spirits.. even when it hurts.. being out of commission for any reason sucks.. we are here drop a line or a dime to anyone of us if you need to chat!!!

Bamaeagle

Hey Shea & Brandi it sure is great seeing the both of you in the pic smiling.....You guys hang in there. We are all here for you both.

And like Joe said if you need to chat just drop anyone of us a line.....anytime!!! HOOAH !!!!!!!

fysty-1

Although I didn't get through to you all when I called but I am so blessed to see that my & the other member's prayers were answered. You guys look great. Shea,you and Brandi have the greatest attitude that I have ever seen. I know i couldn't do it in the same circumstances. With you all's attitude and the Lords blessings I predict that you WILL find a way to get your faces in the wind. Angela:wave::wave:919_020253_360000003.jpg

beenshot

looking good, hang in there :wave:

Joep

HMMM Shea I think it may be a conspiracy.. ( last two are trikers....)

Warlock

Glad to see you guys doing better! Hang in there! Prayers continue for a speedy recovery.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,