Jump to content

Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

 

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

 

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker
     
  • Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
daWingster

FirstCavArmyVet

135 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

plskthompson

His VA benefits should cover everything. At least I would think they would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AspectTwo

[user=2]devansgirl[/user] wrote:

Thats all that matters. At least they are both alive to pay the medical bills!! I thought Shea was at the VA? It said earlier he was transferred. Is he going to have to pay for that also?

Nope, don't think so. He's DAV and I think all of his will be taken care of from the VA as Johnny said. That's goodness. My beef is that we can leave diabled Vet's familys out there to fin for themselves. I know none of want to increase the tax burden. Just think what we could've done with those Wall Street billions we sent to bail out the schiseters for the Vets and their families.....or many other things for that matter.

 

Sorry, off my rant now.:eyeroll:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fysty-1

[user=1299]AspectTwo[/user] wrote:

[user=2]devansgirl[/user] wrote:
Thats all that matters. At least they are both alive to pay the medical bills!! I thought Shea was at the VA? It said earlier he was transferred. Is he going to have to pay for that also?

Nope, don't think so. He's DAV and I think all of his will be taken care of from the VA as Johnny said. That's goodness. My beef is that we can leave diabled Vet's familys out there to fin for themselves. I know none of want to increase the tax burden. Just think what we could've done with those Wall Street billions we sent to bail out the schiseters for the Vets and their families.....or many other things for that matter.

 

Sorry, off my rant now.:eyeroll:

Why be soory Berta for something that os true. This time around is not nuch different that 1969. Up here, most of all our troops being sent over to Afgan are saternight solgiers. Not even regular force.:rage::rage::rage:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FirstCavArmyVet

Hello all. first off, thanks to all for the support. I'm still in the VA hospital, but im alive. Brandi is out and is staying with my parents. Wish i could tell u what happened. i just dont know. ill update u more as i heal up more. got a few more operations to do first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tattoo Taffy

hey chiky, just letting you know that i was first cav regiment here in oz, tankies must stick together..:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bamaeagle

Hey Shea....:wave: Glad to see you online and posting guy!!

 

Prayers for you and Brandi are still coming your way bud!

We think about you everyday!

 

Hope you both heal quickly.

 

If you need anything let us know. We will try to help as much as we can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vtxfrog

hey shea and brandi sorry i'm late finding this but still the same thoughts and prayers for the both of you....

 

i almost lost my step brother and his wife (nightwing83) almost 2 years ago but they are still here.... it is all up to the power above and he still has plans for you and brandi....

 

please get well soon

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AspectTwo

[user=1417]FirstCavArmyVet[/user] wrote:

Hello all. first off, thanks to all for the support. I'm still in the VA hospital, but im alive. Brandi is out and is staying with my parents. Wish i could tell u what happened. i just dont know. ill update u more as i heal up more. got a few more operations to do first.

:banana::banana:Hey Shea, man you don't know how good it is to see your post!! Hang in there buddy we're pulling for a quick recovery! In the meantime, try to be patient as you need time to heal. I know it's gotta be really frustrating with you up at the VA and the family not around, but you need some time to get things healing on their way so you can be back with them as soon as possible. Let us know what you need - we're here to help!

 

BTW, did you see Taffy's response - he's an old tanker too from down under, I imagine you guys could swap a few stories back and forth.....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

So good to see you posting Shea!!!

 

Take care and we are all here for you bud:clap::clap::clap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FirstCavArmyVet

Were gonna survive. All of this has really thrown our lives into a painful turmoil. Our wing is indeed totalled. i saw the pictures today. So that has my heart torn out. We havent even begun the hard part yet. ill keep everyone updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=1417]FirstCavArmyVet[/user] wrote:

Were gonna survive. All of this has really thrown our lives into a painful turmoil. Our wing is indeed totalled. i saw the pictures today. So that has my heart torn out. We havent even begun the hard part yet. ill keep everyone updated.

Your wing is trivial Shea... Just worry about yourself and Brandi first...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=1417]FirstCavArmyVet[/user] wrote:
Were gonna survive. All of this has really thrown our lives into a painful turmoil. Our wing is indeed totalled. i saw the pictures today. So that has my heart torn out. We havent even begun the hard part yet. ill keep everyone updated.

Your wing is trivial Shea... Just worry about yourself and Brandi first...

 

+1000000000

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dwsonar

Glad to have you back with us. We're all hoping for a speedy recovery.

Keep your hands off the nurses and keep us posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joep

hey we are pulling for ya.. and waiting to here regular updates mate.. we'll have muster when you are up and about..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
devansgirl

Great to see you posting again Shea. You and Brandi are in our thought and prayers!!! Get well soon!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
waltja02

Glad to see that you are well enough to start posting already!!!

 

Hopefully you and Brandi heal fast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegaswingnut

[user=962]dwsonar[/user] wrote:

What about a fund held in reserve. If someone would be willing to manage it, we could donate as we have a bit extra. Just a thought.

I always thought a 50/50 drawing with half going to a injured rider fund might be a good idea.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegaswingnut

[user=1417]FirstCavArmyVet[/user] wrote:

Were gonna survive. All of this has really thrown our lives into a painful turmoil. Our wing is indeed totalled. i saw the pictures today. So that has my heart torn out. We havent even begun the hard part yet. ill keep everyone updated.

Shea, its good to hear from ya brother! Heal quickly my friend! :clap::clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

Glad to see you posting Shea. Hang in there bud...we"re all here for you.:wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FirstCavArmyVet

Well things will b rough for us for the next 6 months. Lot of time to sit n think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AspectOne

[user=1417]FirstCavArmyVet[/user] wrote:

Well things will b rough for us for the next 6 months. Lot of time to sit n think

Thats part of your problem bro.... you think too damned much. RELAX, no matter what has or will happened your alive and you and Brandi are gonna come through it together.

 

 

 

RELAX... enjoy what you can at this point, maybe thats nothing more than time to read a tech manual, or watch TV. Maybe nothing more than admiring the curve of a uniform ....????:funny:

 

 

 

One day at a time bro, you cant change uesterday adn tomorrow aint here so try and have some fun and realize buddy.... you almost did not get to see today... or that uniform!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kristop64089

Good to see y'all kickin' here in the land of the living.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DigbyODell

[user=1417]FirstCavArmyVet[/user] wrote:

Well things will b rough for us for the next 6 months. Lot of time to sit n think

Dont think and dont worry, just heal up and help Brandi heal up... everything else is trivial :wave:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joep

agree!! take the time to heal, and get brandi through it also,,.place your trust in God.. we do and as you heal we will be here for ya... somehow someway we will help y'all get through..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FirstCavArmyVet

Right now im coming along ok. The VA keeps me cared for. We cant get anyone to help Brandi. If you know any group that can help please email my dad at me2358@aol.com . My parents are talking about paying for Brandi's knee surgury themselves. And brandi is on 100% disability. She shouldn't be having all of these problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,