Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
kristop64089

What type of music do YOU listen to when your ride?

222 posts in this topic Last Reply

kristop64089

Me, I'm a classic/hard rock guy. I on every ride I listen to Joe Walsh/Skynard/Molly Hatchet/ Mettalica/Eagles/Waylon/Willie/Kristofferson(my name sake)/Merle Haggard.

Then again, I am a very musically inclined person, and have been immersed in it since I was a baby. On Long rides thru twisty country it's Sinatra/Buble/Tom Jones(It relaxes me, and helps me to concentrate). Occasionally I can choke down this new (gag) country. VERY RARELY though.

What music "moves" you?

FirstCavArmyVet

LOL Everything from oldies to modern rock.

fysty-1

I have a very eclectic tastes & listen to most everything except opera but my # 1 is hard guitar blues ( SRV, Thouroughgood, Clapton etc) as well as all other forms of the blues. Rockbillie is 2nd with Reggae/Soca third.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::egypt::egypt::egypt:

Reinyrooster

Mostly the older rock....Zeppelin, Journey, Eagles.

lucky_x16

Classic Country and Classic Rock.

Tattoo Taffy

SLADE..................that is all

James52

Country!

Cactus_Jack

60, 70, and 80's rock, some country, some newer rock like Nickleback, Blues, guitar greats etc.

Vegaswingnut

Anything but hip hop and rap!:disagree:

I'm an old metal head, I like things that get me goin....Priest, metalica, godsmack, nickelback, AC/DC...... rockonsmilie.gif punksmilie.gif

DigbyODell

Everything except the new noise (rap)..

I have everything from Bach to Zeplin on my ipod :banana:

Devans

50's, 70's, 80's, hair bands, country....anything but rap

Joep

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

Digger I have to agree with you mostly.. I do have some rap/hip hop.. but not much.. 2 right now.. downloaded onto an mp3 by a school chum of mine.. not first choice but these aren't bad.. Bach,Chopin, Mozart, Tommy Dorsy, other big band and swing.. right into 80's rock.. not real big on the hair groups though..

DigbyODell

[user=895]Joep[/user] wrote:

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

Digger I have to agree with you mostly.. I do have some rap/hip hop.. but not much.. 2 right now.. downloaded onto an mp3 by a school chum of mine.. not first choice but these aren't bad.. Bach,Chopin, Mozart, Tommy Dorsy, other big band and swing.. right into 80's rock.. not real big on the hair groups though..
I do have some of the older rap , like the fat boys, sir mix alot type stuff... :yes:

tazman

I plug in my iPhone in the left pocket and have a variety of playlists.

My basic "Cruisin Music" playlist includes mostly classic rock (REO, Styx, ZZ Top) but also includes things like Swing, Sing, Swing by Benny Goodman. All upbeat rockin type tunes.

I also have a plylist for Classical and one for Gospel (male four part harmony like Statler Brothers, Oak Ridge Boys).

Hodgy

Go back, look at what Jack said, thats me !

Triker Mike

I listen to what ever is around me. I don't even turn my radio on Nature provides my selection:funny:

AspectOne

I listen to a mix, SRV, Blues, Jazz etc ... what ever my mood. More often than not old rock.

fysty-1

[user=1316]AspectOne[/user] wrote:

I listen to a mix, SRV, Blues, Jazz etc ... what ever my mood. More often than not old rock.

Right on!!!! Chris.:picture::picture::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Joep

now when the AAA battery in my mp3 dies.. i just listen to the wind buffetting my helmet!!!

plskthompson

Back last year, it usedtowouldhavebeen, 50cent, eminem, and the like, but I've made a major change in my life since then, mainly for my kid's, and I really like the change. So now, my iPod is full of groups like P.O.D., Skillet, Casting Crowns, Francesca Batistelli, Third Day, and Rachel Lampa. I've got some others thrown in too, just nothing extremely hardcore any more.

Rudy

I find I like guitars and a good driving beat. It has to have something to move me too. A little brass and piano works well as a add in but not the main course.

That leaves out opera, rap and gospel for the most part. I am also tired of the earliest classic top-40 rock and roll and the later satanic screaming type of music (unless it's funny).

But the rest of it, I'm pretty good with.

I just want to be entertained while riding. After all it IS my clubhouse.

Bountyhunter

Well I like just about everything but when AC/DC comes on all you see is a black streak running down the road. And as you drive by I'm the one setting on the side of the road with Johney Law talking my way out of an high speed driving award.:funny::funny::funny::funny:

beenshot

[user=1261]Bountyhunter[/user] wrote:

Well I like just about everything but when AC/DC comes on all you see is a black streak running down the road. And as you drive by I'm the one setting on the side of the road with Johney Law talking my way out of an high speed driving award.:funny::funny::funny::funny:

i like everything except rap, but AC/DC is one of my favorites.

Devans

[user=1261]Bountyhunter[/user] wrote:

Well I like just about everything but when AC/DC comes on

I thought I liked you before, but now you are a true friend :yes::COOL:

dwsonar

Classic rock, little blues, Grateful Dead, Beatles, Eagles, Steely Dan, Arlo guthrie, the list goes on and on.