Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
plskthompson

Tennessee MG????????

14 posts in this topic Last Reply

plskthompson

I'm just wondering if there is any interest, here is a tentaive idea of what I had a plan for.

I'm thinking sometime in August, as that should give me enough time to get everything back in working order with my wing.

I was looking at a central location and came across the famous Loveless cafe in Nashville. I was thinking that whoever is interested could meet there between 9 and 10 in the morning, have breakfast, and then take a meandering trip down the Natchez Trace Pkwy and either stop at the Merry Whether Lewis park on Hwy 20, or travel a little further and get off on Hwy 64 and travel over to David Crockett State park to end the day. From there every one could go their seperate ways and return home, get a hotel room and stay the night or camp in the park.

It's just an idea at the moment, and I'm open to suggestions if anyone is interested.

AspectOne

I would be interested bro... love one and two day trips as they are less expensive and easier for me with my health, animals and finances to manage

plskthompson

Here's a link to the Loveless cafe, check it out.

http://www.lovelesscafe.com/index.html

plskthompson

I've had a suggestion for the first weekend in August, which would be Saturday the 7th and Sunday the 8th. If there are any issues with these days let me know, otherwise we'll try to plan for then.

Warlock

Sounds like fun. I'd try and see if I can get the Long Suffering Mrs Warlock to come along. We'll have to see what the dates are tho. August is a busy camping/riding month for us. BRP in late August.

plskthompson

Ok, I've been advised that the Loveless Cafe is pretty well packed on Saturdays. So, I need ideas from the ones that plan to attend as to where you would like to meet, be it a restaurant for a meal or somewhere like a park or parking lot to kick the ride off. I've pretty well set for August 7th. So mark your calendars and let me know what you think.

AspectOne

Thought I was gonna make this one but have another rally and also a BRP run with Monk in Aug so have to pass.

Maybe next time folks.

A1

plskthompson

For those of you interested in camping around Lawrenceburg, here is a link to the park. Details on camping is limited, but it is there.

http://www.lawrenceburg.com/crockettpark/

Ghost Rider 2

Keep us posted. A couple of friend from here have been want ing to come down and ride on the parkway. We have considered coming next year and riding south to the gulf.

plskthompson

Still in the planning stages, but getting it worked out.

Joep

Hmm may have to make the run just to ise time.. (we now have use or lose.. you ain't gonna get paid for it POLICY)

vtxcandyred
I would'nt mind it but we are already planning a trip to Cherahola and the Blueridge the week of July fourth, then we're heading to the Virginia coast to show the wife where I was stationed soooooo many years ago.

plskthompson

All right guys, unless someone else wants to pick this up or I can find a replacement wing or engine, I'm going to have to drop this idea until sometime in the future. I want to apologize to anyone that had even thought about making plans to attend. Maybe next year.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,