Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
AspectOne

Dave0430, Glester, Lopeha, BountyHunter, Devans, Rudy

27 posts in this topic Last Reply

AspectOne

Dave came all the way from his home in Amity and helped me work out how to install my Rudy's smart light and fix a brake light issue... on a late Saturday evening yet!

Andy recently loaned me tools... always available with help, always looking out for a brother....

Mike is a good friend and great riding compadre' so too is Kelly...

Gene... well what can I say but " I luv you man!!!" Always available, gives me free parts, advice and company, his wife too.... great friends.

Bob.... my life would simply not be the same with out Monk... always around ready to help, ride, what ever you need....

Durango Dave....you leave me speachless sometimes bro!

All through the year these friends have been there for us... You make owning a wing and living the life worth it.

So often we get too busy, too tied up in our own problems and affairs so that we forget to appreciate those around us with out whom we wold truly be screwed. Then there are those on the fringe of our group... Rudy, BountyHunter, Wood Butcher and Mrs., along with many others that we always look forward to speaking with and would like to grow closer to or get to know better that also make our daily lives better.

Salt of the earth people, one and all.

Aspect One and Two wish you all to know we are truly grateful to have you in our lives.

Thank you.

devansgirl

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Well said Aspect. :clap::clap::clap:

AspectTwo

Don't forget the DEVANS' - & you know, what he said.....

AspectOne

I said Devans.... they are in the title you goof:egypt:

glester

You making me blush, man.:worthy:

Gene:wave:

woodbutcher

Time for a group hug.:banana:

AspectOne

lol Howard

Monk

Hey Chris ... back at you man ...

Howard, I think I'll pass on the group hug ... :hmm:

Bob

woodbutcher

[user=1363]Monk[/user] wrote

Howard, I think I'll pass on the group hug ... :hmm:

Bob

Come on man, where's the love.:baffled: :funny:

DaveO430

I am help, I love to help. The reason I am on these forums is to help. I just can't help it!

Thanks for the burgers and other stuff A1&2.

Rudy

[user=1428]DaveO430[/user] wrote:

I am help, I love to help. The reason I am on these forums is to help. I just can't help it!

Dave, I have to say that it really shows, both here and over at Steve's. You are one of the really 'good guys' who's bike choice doesn't go to his head and whose expertise truly crosses the lines of more than one model.

You present your technical help accurately and without any of the ego that most of the few other 1800 'gurus' seem to be unable to suppress.

I think you are a real foundation of support both here and there.

Nice work. :hulk:

Bountyhunter

A1 & A2, Thank you so much for the kind words THAT IS WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR. I havent met you yet but I truly love both of you. I'm really hoping that the money holds out and Shamrock and I get to meet you in Eureka Springs. Ken

Babydoozer

AspectOne,

Not always does someone take the time to thank the friends they have and show how much appriciation one might have,it is usually asumed not spoked, I find it really great you have voiced...(written) your words out for all to see, you have done what most others dont, they are all lucky to be your friend as you are theirs:cry:Very sweet.

durangod

Thanks Chris right back at ya man, you both inspire me all the time... love ya man...

and babydoozer :surprised:ooo la la ... i better do more :hulk::worthy:

AspectTwo

Down Dave! Wait 'til you see Doozer....:funny::box:

woodbutcher

I'm really surprised that they haven't posted anything while on their trip.:baffled::nono:

Let us know how you're doing.

AspectTwo

I think Chris has been having reception issues with AT&T - the dongle for the puter is AT&T as well. Don't know. I think you're right Howard!! :tap:

durangod

maybe since he was in the area he decided to sample the good tequila in mexico "I KARAMBA" lol

durangod

by the way just fyi they deleted another one of my posts on the other forum, surprise surprise, you try to help people and they see it as commercial advertising lol too funny..

And i have not heard from him either, im hurt that he would not call me before berta lmao omg :funny::rofl:

AspectTwo

:ponder:Hmmmm, Dave I think he might be more likely to call you sometimes......haven't heard hide nor hare today! Think that they may be on their way back home at this point.

BTW, no comment on the other except not too surprised.....

durangod

only kidding there berta lol i dont expect to hear anything on a reg basis, that means he is having fun and thats great.

by they way lol in your post about doozer, im curious am i the one getting flatten and beat up... lol thats cute...

im sure they are just fine, if they went to the caverns today its an all day event to go to the bottom and back... he will be along sometime im sure..

AspectTwo

Well Dave, you're a sharp guy - yeah, you're the one on the ground on the Doozer end! LOL!

Just talked with Chris, he said he grabbed the wrong power supply for the laptop and it's dead at this point. They had a great time touring the caverns this AM, then off to Texas. Said they were riding in front of a big storm and got into Wichita Falls just ahead of a driving rain. Said they rode most of the way thru TX in a 40 mi/hr wind that -

* knocked Dave's duffle bag out of the bungies on his back seat at one point.

* made Chris scrape his new highway pegs on a straightaway!

They were tired but glad they made it to a no tell motel before the real storm hit. Hopefully home tomorrow.

Chris said he was getting really bad gas mileage and they've been trying to figure it out. Thought, maybe the trailer, maybe other,......anyway, turns out his back brake caliper was frozen in place. :surprised:He's been braking for many 100's of miles! Needless to say the back brakes are pretty much history but he thinks he can limp into home on the front fine tomorrow.

That's what I know...says he got good footage in the caverns and along the way so stay tuned for :picture:It'll be an upload fest when he gets home.

Joep

Glad to hear they are progressing... and that storm is a doozie.... we had lightning hit not far from the house and it rumbled for about 90secs...

durangod

yep glad they are ok, thanks for the update berta...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,