Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
AspectOne

Maumelle, Ar to Albuquerque, NM

25 posts in this topic Last Reply

AspectOne

A bit early but wanted to get this out there so that any members interested in tagging along any part of this route had notice...

Looks like I will be heading for Albuquerque, New Mexico sometime near the end of this month or the first of next..... would love to maybe meet up with or ride with any forum members who are along I 40 across from Arkansas during this time line....[/b]

Shout if you are near this to this route and would like to maybe get together for a ride or dinner perhaps.... open to anything just like meeting fellow wingers while I am out.

[/b]

AspectTwo

He is on his own on this iron butt trip! He means it that he'd love to meet up with any of you guys available in the areas traveled. He will be one with a cool Wing half-starved and camping across the cold....

Monk

Hey ... thanking about going part of the way when you make this trip ... Let me know when plans firm up.

AspectOne

GREAT MONK!!!!! I am going to FL next to deliver FirstCav Goldie... thats in 2 weeks so right now I am looking second or 3rd week in March

FirstCavArmyVet

Yup, he's comin to the sunshine state........well......normally sunshine.......kinda cloudy and drizzly state for now.

Joep

Hmmm juding from what i understand... looks like goldie is being a trailer queen for a bit????

FirstCavArmyVet

Nope. I took her for a ride today. Even though it was just around the neighborhood, we still rolled. Right now she is sitting a bit nekkid in the garage while I start getting to know her better.

Joep

Naw I was poking fun at A 1..... goldwings shouldn't be trailer queens.. I thought that was how he got it to ya..

Monk

[user=1316]AspectOne[/user] wrote:

GREAT MONK!!!!! I am going to FL next to deliver FirstCav Goldie... thats in 2 weeks so right now I am looking second or 3rd week in March

Okay!!

I'm trying to work things around so I can make that trip in March. Between babysitting and Dr. Appt. (getting old is a real Witch :disagree:) I hope to have a window that will match up with yours. Maybe and I can go more than part of the way .. :banana:

DaveO430

I put in for vacation the 4th week of march but that could change easy enough.

AspectOne

DAVE ... MONK.... I cannot tell you how it would warm my heart if we could make this trip together... I dont know how many more of these I will get to make and know for sure that oporunities to go with good friends like the 2 of you are so VERY RARE!!! Lets make this happen fellas...

Still shooting for between 2nd and 3rd week of march looking like the 19th through the 25th?????? what you say fellas?????

Monk

DAVE ... MONK.... I cannot tell you how it would warm my heart if we could make this trip together... I dont know how many more of these I will get to make and know for sure that oporunities to go with good friends like the 2 of you are so VERY RARE!!! Lets make this happen fellas...

Still shooting for between 2nd and 3rd week of march looking like the 19th through the 25th?????? what you say fellas?????

Okay sounds good!!

One thing ... I will have to be back on the 24th to take my mother for a Dr. Appt. on the 25th. But I can always start back a little early if necessary... At least I would get to make most of the trip with ya :woohoo:

And just in case you were wondering (I know your not, but just in case) during the ride, I get back of the pack ...:wave:

Bob

AspectOne

DEAL!

dwsonar

Let me know if you decide to detour down this way, I like dinner.

Cactus_Jack

Just make sure to remember to take that left turn at Albuquerque

Monk

Chris

Sorry about having to back out of this trip.

I always assumed retirement would bring freedom to ride and explore whenever I wanted to ... reality is somewhat different ...

Again ... sorry I can't make it ... be sure to take a lot of pictures so we can all enjoy the trip.

Bob

AspectOne

:baffled: What can I say brother??? Family comes first. I understand.

I can tell you though, having you and Dave come with me was gonna absolutely make this a trip of a lifetime and it still will be but you will be sorely missed my friend.

:no:I was even gonna share my food with you... sigh* sniff* sniff.:CRY:

Monk

:no:I was even gonna share my food with you... sigh* sniff* sniff.
:CRY:

:twitch: FOOD? ... I've watched you eat ... nothing left but bones ... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

AspectOne

:disagree::wave::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

AspectOne

Ride postponed 2 days due to inclement weather

Rescheduled to leave out Monda AM.

sniper

Sorry to hear that Aspect. Have a good one when you get to go.

Monk

Good to hear about putting off the ride. Riding in the snow can't been fun ... never done it ... but I remember a video link you posted once that showed an 1800 goldwing spin out in the snow.

I wonder what that wound have looked like if the wing was white? :scared:

Now I guess we will never know ... :funny:

Bob

AspectOne

OK lets try this again... leavingout AM for Amarillo TX. Meeting Dave0430 down the road at Arkadelphia and then cutting west from Texarkana.

Here is my poor 1500 overloaded with gear for camping in 20 and below weather. Most of this gear will be transferred to my trailer in New Mexico when I pick it up but in the mean time poor ole Barney is loaded to the gills!

DSCF8035.JPG

DSCF8036.JPG

Will log on and in from the road and keep updates current as we stop each nite... see you all later!

Monk

This Spring weather is really giving you'll a hard time ...:baffled:

I think a southern route is a very good idea... they have sleet warnings out tonight west of here.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Bob

Joep

So when you gonna be coming thru DFW?? PM sent

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,