Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
devansgirl

My Rant

146 posts in this topic Last Reply

devansgirl

Just a quick update. My son FINALLY got ahold of the DHS guy today (After he had to call HIS boss to get anything accomplished). Anyways, we were told Jessica tried to contact the SOB the night this happened to Alex. We asked Jessica yesterday about the bite mark on Alex's arm. She said Alex did it. Unless that boy is a contortionist, there is no way for him to have bit himself there. Anyways, to make a long story short, DHS is finally going to do some checking on Jessica. She knows more than she wants to admit, so now its time to get it out of her.......Im sure there is more to come :watching:

Joep

remember we are here in support of ya'll and the Alex

devansgirl

Ok. Here is some more info. Instead of having a preliminary hearing, they are having an arraignment hearing on Friday at 11:30. If he pleads guilty, they will have a sentencing hearing. If he pleads guilty, they will set up a trial date. Lets hope he just pleads guilty and gets this done and over with.

Thank you everyone for your support on here as well as facebook.

You guys are excellent!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap:

lucky_x16

[user=2]devansgirl[/user] wrote:

Just a quick update. My son FINALLY got ahold of the DHS guy today (After he had to call HIS boss to get anything accomplished). Anyways, we were told Jessica tried to contact the SOB the night this happened to Alex. We asked Jessica yesterday about the bite mark on Alex's arm. She said Alex did it. Unless that boy is a contortionist, there is no way for him to have bit himself there. Anyways, to make a long story short, DHS is finally going to do some checking on Jessica. She knows more than she wants to admit, so now its time to get it out of her.......Im sure there is more to come :watching:

I can hardly wait for her stories to flow forth. :rage:

Putt

[user=2]devansgirl[/user] wrote:

Ok. Here is some more info. Instead of having a preliminary hearing, they are having an arraignment hearing on Friday at 11:30. If he pleads guilty, they will have a sentencing hearing. If he pleads guilty, they will set up a trial date. Lets hope he just pleads guilty and gets this done and over with.

Thank you everyone for your support on here as well as facebook.

You guys are excellent!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap:

Any news?

Devans

Arraignment trial was today.... his attorney plead him not guilty! :doh: which I dont understand when he signed a confession.

Donna, my son, his ex, and myself have to go to the attorneys office on the 25th of Feb to discuss things about the pretrial.

His pretrial is set for March 10th and trial day, if it makes it that far, is set for March 29th... ironically my sons (Alex Dad) birthday.

We also found out through my BIL, who is a detective, that he got beat up last week, in jail, by a guy who is in for murder. :dance:

lucky_x16

I understand why his lawyer plead not guilty. But it warms the recesses of my heart that this son of a Witch recieved his first down payment of Karma for what he did.

Devans

I understand also... the good thing is he kept his bail at $250,000 CASH ONLY!

sniper

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

We also found out through my BIL, who is a detective, that he got beat up last week, in jail, by a guy who is in for murder. :dance:

He should be ready for more of the same. That's too bad.....NOT!!!!

AspectOne

bro you HAVE to pleade not guilty at a pretrial affaor for a felony offense

vtxfrog

can we find who the murderer was so we can send him a card and let him know he was beating a CHESTER! maybe he would give him a repeat visit

lucky_x16

[user=343]vtxfrog13[/user] wrote:

can we find who the murderer was so we can send him a card and let him know he was beating a
CHESTER!
maybe he would give him a repeat visit

After talking to Dean yesterday, this "woman killer" that beat the chester knew in advance that he was a chester and has vowed to return and do it again.

It looks like chester will have a string of bruises to nurse.

DigbyODell

[user=650]lucky_x16[/user] wrote:

After talking to Dean yesterday, this "woman killer" that beat the chester knew in advance that he was a chester and has vowed to return and do it again.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

QDaddy

You have to plead not guilty so you can have a trial. Otherwise it's Go Directly To Jail Do Not Collect $200. And Donna, I ddin't say anything at first cuz I was hoping this would not be the case - but to answer your original post that started this thread - those red dots are broken blood vessels. I've seen too many of them and I'm glad I'm retiring in another year.

Putt

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

[user=650]lucky_x16[/user] wrote:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Maybe the murderer won't care if he gets one more thrown onto him.:baffled: hint-hint:looking:

My $0.02 says I don't care if the chester is dead. JMHO

Devans

I know a lot of you have followed this thread so I feel it necessary to let you all know whats going on.

Trial actually began today....finally. They had a pretty rough time finding an impartial jury so the selection process took 2 days.

We sat through the recording of him admitting what he did to Alex today... like I said in another post.... we knew what happened but hearing all of the disgusting details was not easy. Donna broke down, which I knew she would, but she was strong through it.

The DA had several photos of Alex, the night this happened. When he showed them to the jury, several of them actually teared up and cried. I think we have their vote.

The DA is telling us that he wants all the info to the jury tomorrow afternoon so they can start their deliberation... we are not expecting that to take very long, especially after the recorded confession they played in court today.

Anyway, thats about it for now. We will post more tomorrow after the trial is over

beenshot

i sure hope that there are no surprises tomorrow and y'all can get all this behind you and get on with giving Alex the childhood he deserves.

Devans

I don't foresee any Larry... the DA said that their only defense is playing him off to be mentally handicapped.... like that a shocker. :doh:

Other than that.... they have nothing.

AspectTwo

[user=1606]beenshot[/user] wrote:

i sure hope that there are no surprises tomorrow and y'all can get all this behind you and get on with giving Alex the childhood he deserves.

+1 for sure on that! Hang in there guys! This is the tough time again.

devansgirl
GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Devans

It took the jury less than an hour to come back with a guilty plea. Im not sure I will be able to stop smiling anytime soon :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

plskthompson

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Great news, I'm sorry that you had to live through this the first time, much more so for the second time around. Now it's time for him to get his.

AspectTwo

:woohoo::woohoo:30 YRS is a good long sentence! Didn't think it would take the jury long to figure out what to do..... :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Putt

That hole ain't gonna be for exits only anymore. :yes::yes:

plskthompson

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

That hole ain't gonna be for exits only anymore. :yes::yes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:My thoughts exactly.:funny::funny::funny:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,