Sign in to follow this  
devansgirl

My Rant

146 posts in this topic Last Reply

devansgirl

Come on down Digger. I told Dean to punch me so I can call the cops and he could go to jail and meet up with him. He wont do it. :tap: Most guys would love for their wives to tell them its ok to hit them :funny:

vtxfrog

hey donna .... get me the name of the jail... and the name of the little F$CK that did this and i am sure i can find a way to get mail in to some of the in mates so they can have alot of FUN with him and maybe let him have the anal experiacne!!!! :evil:

but realy glad to here that alex is safe and away from that S.O.B.

Putt

Didn't Jeffery Dahmer get his butt kicked a few times too before he wound up dead? Let's hope the worthless piece of skin ends up dead soon.

Putt

Dean..... did the local TV stations do any stories on this? Would be nice to see a video.

or newspapers.

Vegaswingnut

I say if this little piece of poopy gets out we should invite him to Missouri! Personally I would love to meet and greet his butt!

devansgirl

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

Dean..... did the local TV stations do any stories on this? Would be nice to see a video.

or newspapers.

I wrote to the newspaper. I told them I wanted his face plastered all over the front page. I said I wanted everyone in town to know what he did:tap: Once it is up, I will post it

Devans

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

or newspapers.

Like Donna said, we have contacted several medias due to the DHS and Hospital incompetence.

Nothing yet... We are talking to an attorney Monday. We are going to sue the hospital, in Alex's name, and all funds, if any, will go in to trust for him and him ONLY. If you only knew the whole story, you would understand why. It is hard to put it in words.

lucky_x16

[user=8]DigbyODell[/user] wrote:

Good to hear!!!

I was kind of hoping to come down there to put a few lumps on that lil f&ckers head

I keep volunteering to do just that, but Donna keeps sayin NO!

But, I figure if you can go, so can I!

Digger could have brought the truck so we can make the rounds with him so every one gets a pop at him.

lucky_x16

[user=2]devansgirl[/user] wrote:

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and support. If it wasnt for you guys being here for us when we need you, we may have just went crazy last night. We got phone calls from friends, text messages and Pm's. Some that even made me laugh (Lucky:tap: :funny:). You guys just dont know how much even a little text helped us through and keep us out of jail. :scared:

Thank you everyone for being the best friends ANYONE could ever have. I dont think I can tell you guys enough how much you all mean to us
:CRY:

I am INNOCENT!

devansgirl

[user=650]lucky_x16[/user] wrote:

I am INNOCENT!

No your not. But it helped alot. Thank you :wave:

Devans

I learned one huge thing last night....what true friends are!

I want to thank each and every one of you for the PM's, emails, phone calls, and text messages.

I am going to write this... if you choose not to read it, that is fine, but I have to get this off of my chest...

I don't believe I have ever been so mad in my life. This started out as everyone thinking that Alex was being beaten and found out later that he had been raped by this low life. I lost it... I honestly could have killed this man and not felt a bit of hurt. All I wanted was to put him through the pain that he put my little grandson through. Alex is 1 1/2 years old - a baby still.

I had been in contact with DHS for the past 4 weeks informing them that I was getting information that Robert was beating Alex. DHS done nothing!! Donna and I personally delivered an email, that Donna was sent, by one of Alex moms friends, stating that she had seen Robert, and I quote, "hit, kick, drag and slap. Alex" The social worker told me that he would "talk" to Alex mom about this. I was also informed that the email matched the storied he had been hearing! I asked what he meant by, the stories he is hearing and he informed me that others had said the same thing. I asked why nothing was done to get Alex out of the situation then and I was promptly informed that "the people" didn't want to get involved....:hmm:

2 weeks prior to this incident: Alex was brought to our home. The poor boy was covered in bruises including a perfect bruise in the shape of a hand print on his face. The inside of his ear was coal black, from a bruise. We immediately called the Sheriff. The Deputy said it appeared to be abuse to him and he would contact DHS. After several days of no answer from DHS, I called the "so called" case worker. I was informed that as a grandparent he could not divulge any information to me. I blew up! I told him about the bruising and asked what he intended to do. He told me that I should have taken Alex to the ER to have him examined by a doctor so they had definitive proof that Alex was being beat.... case dropped!!!!

Step forward 2 days.... I contacted the social workers supervisor, who by the way, is as much of a blow hard as the case worker himself. I was informed by her that they had to have firm proof of abuse. I once again informed her of all the people who have said they seen the abuse, with their own eyes. She then asked me this question, " how would you like it if we took your kids away just because someone said you were abusing them". Are you f&^%ing kidding me?!!! This is not a case of a grandparent trying to get someone in to needless trouble, this is the a concerned grandparent trying to save their grandchild's life, lady!! The conversation ended with me informing her that if ANYTHING happened to Alex, I would hold her and the case worker personally responsible - am I plan to do just that!

Proof of Alex's abuse:

4 times, in as many weeks, coming to our house, covered in bruises (we have photos)

Interviews done by the case worker where friends told him they saw the abuse happen

Sheriff Deputy saying that he believed it was child abuse

Am email from a friend of Alex's mom saying she also saw the abuse happen, in front of her

With all of that said... my question is this:

Can one person tell me what the hell good DHS is when they wait until the child is seriously harmed before they are removed from the home. Had DHS done their job to begin with, we would not be where we are today.

To top this all off, now his family is threatening Alex's mom, for their boy being in jail.:doh::hmm:

Im done for now....

Cactus_Jack

They're lucky that in jail is all that their boy is.

I know the more I thought about this today the madder I got and promptly emailed the BACA chapter for Maricopa County.

She then asked me this question, " how would you like it if we took your kids away just because someone said you were abusing them".

I'd darn well expect them to come and check on the child and see if it looked like any of the allegations where true.

Devans

My sis started a facebook group on this, yesterday. We are now at 202 members in less than 24 hours. :clap:

Vegaswingnut

Dean, did the sheriffs deputy advise you to take Alex to the ER? Sounds like DCS wouldn't have acted on the deputy's report but only on the advice of a ER doctor. That's just wrong!

lucky_x16

[user=75]Vegaswingnut[/user] wrote:

Dean, did the sheriffs deputy advise you to take Alex to the ER? Sounds like DCS wouldn't have acted on the deputy's report but only on the advice of a ER doctor. That's just wrong!

They would have to accept the deputy's report, as "the deputy" is considered a mandatory reporter.

This is the DHS site. Just in case like me you have questions about how they do business.

http://www.dhs.iowa.gov/Consumers/Safety_and_Protection/Abuse_Reporting/ChildAbuse.html

Muscatine Journal link is here:

http://www.muscatinejournal.com/contact/

Not to put ideas in your heads. I already contacted them.

DigbyODell

[user=650]lucky_x16[/user] wrote:

Not to put ideas in your heads. I already contacted them.

:clap::clap::clap:

devansgirl

We were watching Alex last night and found a nice size bite mark on his arm. I called the social worker... No answer. I left a voice mail. No call back. So I took a picture of it with my phone and texted it to him..... Nothing. :whip: Apparently they dont work past 4:30 :whip:

lucky_x16

After reading their reporting policys, I do not think they do much past collecting a check.

Putt

[user=2]devansgirl[/user] wrote:

We were watching Alex last night and found a nice size bite mark on his arm. I called the social worker... No answer. I left a voice mail. No call back. So I took a picture of it with my phone and texted it to him..... Nothing. :whip: Apparently they dont work past 4:30 :whip:

Their must be someone higher up to call??????

Hell...even get the Iowa Governor involved. :baffled:

Someones head (DHS) should roll over this.

devansgirl

Thats what Im going to do Putt. We tried to call His boss, that didnt work. Im calling the governor Tuesday. Someone will get something done. I will even go to the President if I have to:whip:

Vegaswingnut

Take him back to the er so that it is documented ? :baffled:

Putt

[user=75]Vegaswingnut[/user] wrote:

Take him back to the er so that it is documented ? :baffled:

Yep...good idea. Take him back!!!

Nightwing83

I wander ih has ever heard of the phrase" up a creek with out a paddle"

sniper

If the boys in the big house get wind of this story, and i hope they do, he won't last too long inside. There are enough guys in there that have kids of their own, and they will take care of this loser on their terms and in their manner. GOOD LUCK PUNK!!!!