Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
devansgirl

My Rant

146 posts in this topic Last Reply

DigbyODell

Just sent out and email about joining/starting a local chapter... Keep yall updated :wave:

Joep

I made contact with my local chapter here about joining.. and they are slow to move.. guess they are really being cautious..

Devans

Hey Joe... if ya read their rules.... they do A LOT of things before even letting you join.

Its a good thing though...especially considering the fact that these guys and gals are dealing with kids.

What is required to become a member of BACA? To become a full-patched BACA member a person must have regular access to a motorcycle that will do the speed limit. They must be 18 years old or older. They must successfully pass a background check by not having any convictions for violent or abusive crimes against children. They must attend monthly BACA meetings, rides, court hearings, other BACA events and ride with the BACA chapter for one year. They are then presented to the governing Board of Directors and must be unanimously voted in to become a member.

Joep

I knew that i had an email and they are suppose to get back with me just to meet them and talk... haven't heard from them in several days....

devansgirl

I like what they wrote........."We dont condone any violence or physical force in any manner, HOWEVER, if circumstances arise....etc" :funny::funny::funny:

And I love what they do. They go to the house, wait outside for the abuser..... :whip: Give the kids a leather vest... They are their protectors. It would be nice for the kids to know they have BIG biker dudes as their friends. I would feel safe :yes:

I think this is a great organization :clap::clap:

Grizly

BACA has the most rigerous and extensive tests on joining an orgenization I know of... You will not find a better Group and dedacated to bring these children to a SAFE place... The intemidation that they use is so succesful there is no need for any violance...

I hope you are succesful in starting the group...

I invite all to go to this web site and listen to the radio show...

Grizly

chain_divider.gifBACA Mission Statement Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA) exists with the intent to create a safer environment for abused children. We exist as a body of Bikers to empower children to not feel afraid of the world in which they live. We stand ready to lend support to our wounded friends by involving them with an established, united organization. We work in conjunction with local and state officials who are already in place to protect children. We desire to send a clear message to all involved with the abused child that this child is part of our organization, and that we are prepared to lend our physical and emotional support to them by affiliation, and our physical presence. We stand at the ready to shield these children from further abuse. We do not condone the use of violence or physical force in any manner, however, if circumstances arise such that we are the only obstacle preventing a child from further abuse, we stand ready to be that obstacle.

chain_divider.gif

DigbyODell

I spent a couple hours reading and listening... I am going to do what I can to join/start a chapter:hulk:

Grizly

I tried to joine and passed all the tests but at the meetings a lot of people smoked and I coulden't stay!!! I have bad lungs from smokimg abuse!!!

FirstCavArmyVet

Don't let me see anyone abuse a kid. Between my wife and I, we have 5 between 5 and 11. I have absolutely 0 tolerance for anyone abusing a kid. I have intervened a few times before. Once in a WalMart when a dad shoved his son into the rack because the kid wanted to buy a toy. Then he just wailed on him. At that point myself, and two others with me proceeded to seperate the guy from his kid and beat the crap out of him. Not proper or legal, but the guy had it coming. Of course I have since grown older and have the benefit of military discipline. Still, I will never tolerate that and will be glad to show them the true meaning of P.T.S.D. from a soldiers point of view.

lucky_x16

[user=511]Cactus_Jack[/user] wrote:

send in Lucky

We did speak on my visiting and speaking with the young man.

Unfortunately, it was decided best if I not visit. No where to hide the body.

I like the thought of BACA, but there is too much joy found in beating the poopy out of an abuser for me to join.

Sorry.

devansgirl

[user=650]lucky_x16[/user] wrote:

[user=511]Cactus_Jack[/user] wrote:
send in Lucky

We did speak on my visiting and speaking with the young man.

Unfortunately, it was decided best if I not visit. No where to hide the body.

I like the thought of BACA, but there is too much joy found in beating the poopy out of an abuser for me to join.

Sorry.

Lucky would beat anyone up that I asked him to :winker: BUT this is a young skinny scrawny punk butt kid and Im afraid Lucky would hurt him a little too much. Sorry Lucky, maybe there will be another one for you.... My brother is always available if you need something to punch!! :winker: :funny:

devansgirl

New information............Jessica called a little bit ago. Alex is now in the hospital. He is pooping blood. The doctor FINALLY called DHS and said he was being abused. The guy from DHS is there and the cops are on their way. I hope they finally do something about this. Im getting Alex tonight and he is not going back to her:whip:

Devans

I cant say how I feel right now, this being a public forum....

I will say I have never been more pissed in my life, than I am right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DigbyODell

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

I cant say how I feel right now, this being a public forum....

I will say I have never been more pissed in my life, than I am right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can..

That little F&cker needs his azz SERIOUSLY WHOOPED!!!!

If somebody dont put some lumps on that MF's head I will make a trip down there:rage:

vtxfrog

sorry to here aboutwhat is going on with alex hope he is going to be okay and that somebody finds that little batwsrd a massivly F%$KS up his world... just because we don't have children does not in anyway mean a child should ever be abused in any way.... please keep us updated....

Devans

They have admitted Alex into the hospital. The Sheriff and DHS is interviewing the boyfriend right now. Get this..... They said they may arrest him or they may not!!!!!!!!! WTF...are they kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Devans

we are going to finish up eating and we are heading out to the hospital... we will post when we get home...if Im not, or both of us, sitting in jail tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Devans

I guess we aren't going to the hospital!! They have Alex "locked down" and no one is allowed in the room. To make it worse, they wont tell us anything about how he is doing.:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Joep

It depends most likely on how much he volunteers and his actions while being interviewed.. as to wether they have enough probable cause at this time.. Keep us posted.. JUST saw the other 2 posts.. and you are not the immediate parent or Guardian and that is why they are reluctant under patient privacy to release information..

lucky_x16

Minimum bail in Iowa still $100.00 for an butt whooping?

Can call it self defense if I can talk Dean in to hitting me a few times before I meet the firetrucker.

Nightwing83

As a bouncer for 10 yrs I learned the art of inficting great pain with out leaving marks!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,