Sign in to follow this  
devansgirl

My Rant

146 posts in this topic Last Reply

devansgirl

You know... It takes a BIG man to hit a child... When I see that little punk butt only child, he is going to see what it feels like to get hit!!!! It takes an even dumber woman to stay with a man who she knows is hitting her child......I am so pissed right now!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, My last post that I ranted on cancelled because it said the picture was too big, so I just copied and pasted from Facebook...

photo.php?pid=31058425&id=124497278017361_1357074727318_1244972780_31058424_

Does this look like a handprint to you? And his black eye... I dont know what all those red dots are. His other ear was black and DHS doesnt want to do anything about it....

Sorry for my language.... Im just not too happy right now

UBarW

who did this???

devansgirl

His mom's loser boyfriend!! The cops were supposed to go out and do another check, but she conveniently left. They are supposed to go back:whip:

Joep

Blanket party??

devansgirl

Im up for it :smack:

UBarW

is the youngun someone you know?

lucky_x16

Where do I need to go Donna?

Yay! I get to beat someone up?

DigbyODell

whoop that fukers azz:tap:

devansgirl

I have seen the kid, but I dont KNOW him. He is tall and skinny. A kick in the shins would probably break them:yes:

My son will be back in an hour or so... Anyone want to contribute for his bail money? :doh: :baffled: :rofl:

lucky_x16

Your son went and kicked the guys butt?

devansgirl

Not yet.. He isnt in town yet. He is going there as soon as he gets here

DigbyODell

It should be done by somebody he dont know so it is harder to press charges/find out who did it :box:

Cactus_Jack

send in Lucky

QDaddy

If that kid has black eyes or rings around his eyes but no obvious facial bruising then he probably has a condition known as "raccoon eyes". It is caused by sharp blow(s) to the back of the head. A common type of abuse suffered by small people. Someone needs to look at the back of his skull. Brain damage is common with raccoon eyes.

devansgirl

[user=511]Cactus_Jack[/user] wrote:

send in Lucky

:winker: Maybe :winker:

devansgirl

[user=749]QDaddy[/user] wrote:

If that kid has black eyes or rings around his eyes but no obvious facial bruising then he probably has a condition known as "raccoon eyes". It is caused by sharp blow(s) to the back of the head. A common type of abuse suffered by small people. Someone needs to look at the back of his skull. Brain damage is common with raccoon eyes.

Well, that would be one thing to check for IF DHS would let anyone check :whip: They called some people today and some people said they witnessed it and 1 person said it wasnt true. SO the DHS guy said there wasnt enough evidence to do anything. Dean called today and talked to HIS boss and told her what was going on. Hopefully something will get done soon.

My son is coming back tonight, he is getting Alex, and I will be taking a TON of pictures for my own evidence. If they wont do anything, I will

tazman

Blanket party sounds like the plan to me. I am a few hours away but this only child needs to be taught a lesson his momma seems to have missed.

AspectOne

darn any update to this folks??????????

devansgirl

My son came down from Marshalltown on New Years Eve and took him back with him.:banana: He asked her if he could take him and she said yes( She only let him have Alex because it was NYE and she didnt want to be bothered). Well since NYE is over, she decided she wanted him back so she called the cops and said my son kidnapped him. That didnt pan out since he had people who knew she gave him permission.

I told him to go to Legal Aid and call DHS first thing in the morning and get temporary custody of him so he dont go back to her....

I will add more as I know...........

Joep

good for your son... and wish all the best to him on this issue..

devansgirl

Thank you

Grizly

Sounds like a case for BACA, Bikers Against Child Abuse, They have one in St Louis... when things like this happen a large group of bikers(100) go and sit outside the risidance and just sit there, when the cops show up they sit there too it's awsome, the pore fella inside gets parinoid the mother gets her voice and I guarantee the child is safe... Weather it's a boy friend or the father or MOTHER...:hulk::hulk::hulk:

http://www.bacausa.com/

AspectOne

Ill ride for this one.... count the Aspects in.

devansgirl

Ok. It took awhile and alot of me being nice to people I dont like to be nice to :hmm:, but it worked. I finally got the proof that we needed to get that little punk who is hurting my little guy :dance:. One of Jessica's relatives was talking to me on myspace last night. I got her to E-mail me and was sweet talking her and being nicey nice.

She admitted to me that she has seen Jessica's boyfriend hit, kick, smack and drag that poor little boy. I got on chat with her to see if she would tell DHS about it and she said no. She didnt want to get involved. But I got it in writing that she admitted to it. I asked to think about if it was her daughter and if she would want someone to help her out. She said she would but with her being family she didnt want to do it.

We printed it out and did a screen shot of the page so she cant say we wrote it and not her :yes:.

We called and talked to the guy at DHS this morning and he said with this new information, he could get something finally started and was headed straight out to Jessica's house to tell her about the new info and to check Alex out. I am hoping we know more sometime today.

We will keep you updated. This is good news for now

DigbyODell

[user=1394]Grizly[/user] wrote:

Sounds like a case for BACA, Bikers Against Child Abuse, They have one in St Louis... when things like this happen a large group of bikers(100) go and sit outside the risidance and just sit there, when the cops show up they sit there too it's awsome, the pore fella inside gets parinoid the mother gets her voice and I guarantee the child is safe... Weather it's a boy friend or the father or MOTHER...:hulk::hulk::hulk:

That could be fun...

Your link is bad.. So I will look it up to see if there is a local chapter :looking: