Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Devans

Things are looking up

61 posts in this topic Last Reply

Reinyrooster

So do we call you "The Toolman" from now on?

Devans

[user=911]Reinyrooster[/user] wrote:

So do we call you "The Toolman" from now on?

Depends on what comes of this weeks meetings :yes:

24.4ZOOM

Well now, it just goes to show one and all who think this country is going to the dogs. One guy,tinkering in his garage ,an innovator, sees a need and fills it.Individual initiative,that's what built this country and will keep us great despite all those from within and without that would tear down our way of life.(you know who you are)

Good on you and God bless you and all of America

What a rant! Patrick

Devans

I haven't been on much tonight.... I have been been talking with "The Company" most of the night on the meetings they had this week.

So far, this is what I know...

The tool was shown to several Distributors and Contractors and it got a very positive reaction. They are very encouraged that my design is a viable product.

The Marketing Manager is planning to meet with other HVAC contractors next week, to show the tool and get their impressions on it. He said they have to validate the tool design and also the market potential. He said the tool deserves more focus and he wants to get it in front of the right audience.

I told him.... I am so nervous, so scared, so excited, so confused right now, I don;t know which way to turn...:doh:

His final line, in an email he sent me was this.....

My gut tells me - I think we have a winner

Putt

Good for you Dean!! :clap::clap:

My uncle invented the magnet in the storm door. Let's just say he did very well after the company bought his idea.

Ghost Rider 2

:clap::clap: Congratulations my friend. Now just sit back and take a breath. I got a strange feeling this may take a while. Don't drive yourself nuts. Just start looking around for that new motorcycle. :yes:

Putt

I can smell a 1800 in the wind. :evil: :rofl::rofl:

If you can hold out till June or so I might be VERY interested in your 1500. :wave:

Wvboy

:COOL:

You've done your part, sit back and relax. :egypt:

Putt

Any news yet Dean???:baffled:

devansgirl

He talked to the guy yesterday and he told him everything is a go..... BUT....... They have to wait to hear back from their attorneys. They have to submit some paperwork and see if there would be a liability issue. Thats all I can say without saying what kind of tool it is. (Im sworn to secrecy :scared:)

We will keep you updated. They said we should hear back from him sometime this week hopefully!

Devans

I will say that after using this thing for the last month and a 1/2....I dont know how I did, without it!!

I made another one for my stepdad. who is a 35 years HVAC Repairman, and he loves it to.

What Donna said is pretty much the gist of my conversation with him yesterday. He said that the round table discussion went great! They had several HVAC contractors present and they absolutely loved the tool.

What we are waiting for now is for the companies attorneys to draw up a disposition disclaimer for the tool. There is some liability issues that the company wants to absolve themselves from, should an issue come up....you will understand why, when you find out what the tool is and what it does. It is actually a very minor issue, BUT, the President of the company requested that the tool be sent to their attorneys, to cover themselves. Now we have to pray that the attorneys will draw up the disposition and not refuse the product. :doh:

Patenting, by me, is being worked on. For now, the tool will be manufactured by 3 different manufactures. It is being done this was, so no one company will actually know what it is they are making....this is only until a patent pending is received. 3 companies because there are 3 pieces to the tool :winker:.

All in all, things are moving along. It seems slow, to Donna and I, but I understand that t's must be crossed and I's must be dotted. Im hoping they can get the marketing going as soon as possible as this tool is more for furnace repair, although it also works great with air handlers...and they are used in the summer also. I feel the time to hit the market, is now.

I will keep you all posted as I hear more and am able to tell more. Once the paper work is done.... I should be on the home stretch to spill the beans.:yes:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,