Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Devans

Things are looking up

61 posts in this topic Last Reply

Bountyhunter

I can see it now SIR DEVANS.:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:Good for you big guy. Now that young lady can go on to HARVART.

Devans

Thanks, to everyone of you, for the congrats....I will keep ya all updated, as Im allowed to give more info. :wave:

Nightwing83

Dean you said that Donna has improved you in the last 20yrs when did you meet her when she was 2yrs old

Devans

I started dating Donna when she was 14 and I was 16.... she is 34 and I am 36.... thats 20 years :doh::funny:

Wvboy

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

I started dating Donna when she was 14 and I was 16.... she is 34 and I am 36.... thats 20 years :doh::funny:

She must be getting tired of you by now :rofl:

Ghost Rider 2

[user=97]Wvboy[/user] wrote:

Now that was funny I don't care who you are!!

devansgirl

[user=97]Wvboy[/user] wrote:

Never :funny:

Devans

She probably was until she found out I may be getting some money.. :rofl:

Actually money wouldn't matter... we have been through very poor times together. There was a time that we actually had to eat Hamburger Helper, without the hamburger... I don't recommend that to anyone... :doh:

Cactus_Jack

I know someone that used to mix 2 boxes per pound of hamburger to make it go farther

devansgirl

At least they could afford the hamburger :funny:

Devans

Yeah... what she said :yes:

Devans

Not to get off track, but one time... we were so poor, Donna made an onion casserole... it was the most gawd awful thing I had ever tasted. :doh::funny: Those were the days.:COOL:

Ghost Rider 2

Not to get off track, but one time... we were so poor, Donna made an onion casserole... it was the most gawd awful thing I had ever tasted. :doh::funny: Those were the days.
:COOL:

:hammer: Wrong answer Dean. Correct answer.

Dear that was the most wonderful dinner I ever had.

Along with age does come some wisdom. As long as I can remember what it was.:ponder:

Devans

OH, trust me Jerry.... she couldn't eat it either.... it was awful :yes:

devansgirl

OH, trust me Jerry.... she couldn't eat it either.... it was awful :yes:

Well. When all you have in your house in crackers and onions....... What else do you do :baffled: You improvise and make a meal :watching:

Devans

I wouldnt go as far as calling it a "meal"... :doh:

dwsonar

OK, we're ready for updates.

Ghost Rider 2

After Donna thought about it. She knocked Dean out. He has not come to yet to answer. LOL

Devans

Nothing quite yet. The companies Marketing guy flew down to Houston this week to show the tool to some of their distributors. He is also having meetings with a few of their distributors for ideas and thoughts on the tool.

I talked to him last night and he said due to bad weather, when leaving New York, he was delayed and had just arrived yesterday. He is suppose to call me at the end of the week, when the meetings are over, to let me know the next stage and how things went.

Will post when I hear more. :wave:

Devans

By the way.... another company, which didn't mind if I mentioned their name, is interested in the tool now, also. Most of you have heard of Yellow Jacket... they have the tool right now also. It is being examined by their Chief Engineer, as I type this. I am expecting an answer from Yellow Jacket by the end of this week. They are very particular on what tools they sell and they must fit into their specific range of tools. I'm not real sure on Yellow Jacket finding this to be "their kind of tool" but they did see it before they decided to go further, so that is some assurance.

I debated on sending it out to more than one company, but I figure this way, it gives me a little bargaining leverage, when the time comes.

I have been talking to the Executive Vice President of Yellow Jacket for about 6 days now, and he actually encouraged me to have more than one company look at the tool. Not only does it give me a little leverage, but it also has my tool out to more than one source, should one decide against it.

Will post on Yellow Jackets decision also.

Ghost Rider 2

I was talking about Donna knocking you out about the meal coment!!

SilverHawk

All I can say Dean is you better get the money now or I'm going to be first in line to get my share of your wealth. LOLOLOLOL. Sorry folks, just had to toss that into the game. Seriously though, congratulations and I hope you do make a gazallion bucks off your widget.

Winston

Devans

Thanks again guys... Im not going to be a millionaire off of this, but I think it will be a nice little residual income for us. The way they have been talking, I will be receiving a royalty check, monthly, once things are a go.

I can handle that for a tool I whipped up in my garage, in about an hour...:dance::yes::yes: and for about $2.50

KC604

Congradulations Dean. Sounds like an exciting opportunity. Good luck.

Joep

nice return..on the pittance

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,