Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Devans

HELP OUT NIGHTWING83

67 posts in this topic Last Reply

Devans

You are getting flooded with prayers from this end Phil.....:wave:

Putt

Get well soon Erika!!!!! You too Phil!!!

Putt & Mrs. Putt:wave:

Nightwing83

well another potential set back since the accident I have always been chilled or very cold to the point of shakying and my endurance has not increased so I had to go in for testing there reasons are is I my still be bleeding internally and probably more tests tommorrow till they know for sure I am also noticing some memory problems my self they are concerned but just enough tocall for alittle more observation but enough of my whineing Erika new hospital is great there is a nurse with her 24/7 she has therapy 3x a day they have really restricted her visitation so she does not get overwhelmed the nurses do say I can come when ever I want because she calms down so well when I am there it still may be several weeks before she can come home so please remember her in your prayers she is the reason i get up every day

Phil & Erika

Nightwing83

P.s. Did you know it costs 10,000 dollars to fly in a medical chopper I told them I am not going to pay I don't remember the ride I need to see pictures first to prove I rode in it LOL

DigbyODell

I hope everything turns out to be nothing for you Phil!! Thats sooooo kewl about Ericka :banana:

Don't forget to call if you need to talk buddy... We are always here for you :watching:

Devans

Hopefully they will find your problem and get you back in shape in no time Phil....:banana:

The rest is great to hear about Erika...:clap::clap: I hope she gets home to you and the kids real soon. It just seems like people heal better when they are at home around their loved ones...

Nightwing83

Update

her rehab is going slowly they are really working hard with her they did tell me she will probably be in the hospital for another 4 weeks this is very hard on the kids but we talked a long time and they understand it is the best for mom. I am finding my self lost with out her home but it will happen soon it just seems like forever I have never slept good with out her home and with all this other stuff going it makes it harder yet. and to top it off I am seeing some memory issues of my own nothing serious but enough to bother me thanks guys for letting me vent alittle, Just keep the prayers coming not only for Erika but for my kids it is hard on em but they are making me very proud of how they are handling it

Phil & Erika

nightwing83

Cactus_Jack

Phil, :hi:

Most of the air ambulance companies are able to adjust their prices a bit if you talk to them about the fees and let them know you don't have insurance or let them know how your situation is going at the time.

I'm real sorry to hear about you accident and I'll keep you and Erika in my prayers up this way.

Jack

Nightwing83

she is staying pretty much the same she is complaining about pain in her back now they are going to do and MRI of her spine hopefully its just sore from lying in bed so long she is haveing more time when she is aware of where she is and everything but it still going to be awhile lets keep the prayers coming guys a

Phil & Erika

Nightwing83

Nightwing83

sorry for the long time between updates Erika has made some good improvemnts the way it is she will be released sept 12th if everything keeps improving so lets keep the prayers coming and lets bring her the rest of the way home she will still need 24 hr care for awhile after she comes home but the way it looks I won't be released to go back to work yet I guess they way I broke the thumb was the worst way to do it instead of breaking it across the thumb I split the bone length way they put a plate and screw in hopeing it will do the trick But still the big news is Erika it is looking better because for so long I was wandering if I would get my wife back but these last few days have been remarkable I see more and more of my wife the way she used to be and it is giving me hope I know I don't have to ask but keep the prayers coming they are working

Phil & Erika

nightwing83

P.S. Guys wear you Helmets my wife and I are still alive because of them!!!

Cactus_Jack

Phil,

That's great news :clap: :woohoo:

I hope things continue on a steady path for both of you.

98Wing

Good news indeed Phil. Prayers are with you. We are all looking forward to a full recovery for both of you.

mespock

We are still with you here in Boscobel..

Nightwing83

:running::running::running::running::running::egypt::egypt::egypt::egypt::egypt::egypt::egypt::egypt::egypt::egypt::egypt::egypt:

Erika time in the hospital has been changed she will be getting out sept 4th I week earlyier then we were originally told keep the prayers coming there bringing her home!!!!!!!!!

Phil & ERika

nightwing83

Cactus_Jack

That's Great Phil!!! :clap::clap:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

98Wing

Fantastic news Phil!

Devans

:woohoo::woohoo:Great news Phil :dance::dance::dance:

detdrbuzzard

hope its not too late to send a donation

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,