Sign in to follow this  
Devans

Ghostrider hit a deer

195 posts in this topic Last Reply

Tattoo Taffy

Hey all,

i just got wind of this incident and would like to pass on mine and the cooks concerns and prayers for a speedy recovery of these two members, nothing hits home like a large animal tangling with a big bike......

Warlock

Thanks for the update Lucky. Hear anything else?

lucky_x16

Just talked to Cheryl and her other half.... Oh yea, Jerry.

He made the drive down in about 6 hours. He did recieve a call or two from forum members to keep him awake. Cheryl appreciated the calls.

Cheryl sounded good, she seemed in good spirits, or as good as you could get considering.

Her and Jerry were eating breakfast, and then Jerry will be loading the bike on the trailer and they will head home some time this morning.

Vegaswingnut

I'm glad Cheryl sounds better, thats great news. Thanx Lucky

98Wing

So glad to hear you are both ok...considering.

I about got a deer the other night too. Sure slows you down and makes you think.

Hope all is well.

Devans

Talked to Jerry and Cheryl a while ago. They were about 1/2 hour from home, I believe he said. Like Lucky said, Cheryl sounded like she was in good spirits, just really sore, and ready to get home.

Our wishes go out to them to heal fast.. :wave:

Warlock

Thanks Dean!! Jerry and Cheryl get well soon you two!!

Roleketu

Best wishes and speedy recovery.

Ghost Rider 2

Home and unloaded safe and sound. Been a very hectic weekend and early week. I just need a little rest for a day or 2 and I will be fine. Cheryl will take a little longer. She is going to another doctor Friday. Keep her in you prayers. And thanks to everyone. Jerry

lucky_x16

Glad you two are home safe!

devansgirl

Glad to hear it Jerry!!:clap:

pearlwinger

Prayers from Georgia.

da_bull

Jerry,

Just saw this thread. I got the privilege of having breakfast and 4-5 hours visiting with these two on their trip to Branson earlier this year. They accepted my offer to hang out at my church for a bit before they headed back. Good times and definitely two of the niftiest people I've ever met.

So glad you guys faired well. Prayers from Missouri for you guys and your swift healing. If you guys need anything I can do aside from continued prayers (you already got them whether you want 'em or not :yes:), you have my number, I'm only 378.03 miles away. The bike...eh...just a tool for ministry, His tool. I am relaying the info to our chapter as well. Many more prayers will be offered up for you guys. Expecting a praise report soon.

Blessings in The Great Healer...

Bill

Vegaswingnut

Good to know you guys are home. just being home together will make you feel better. Continue on a quick recovery you two!

ggrider

My thoughts and best wishes go out to you both.

tazman

I'm so glad that you are both home, safe and (somewhat) sound. Forget about all the rest and concentrate on giving each other a lot of TLC for a while. Your love for each other will heal you faster than any medicine anywhere.

God be with you both and know our love and prayers are with you also.

vtxfrog

glad your both home now and able to recover from this bad experiance you and cheryl are in our thought and prayers even after you have mad a full recovery....B&B

anthony
Please let them know that our prayers are with them from Anthony

Devans

Hey Jerry, any news on Cheryl, after the Doc appointment today?

:watching:

Ghost Rider 2

Did not have computor at work today. Cheryl went to doctor, they removed part of the stiches. Had to leave most of them. He said that the inside of nose is healing very slow. Doctor is a little concerned about the air way, but says he has to way another week to determan how it is going to heal. She came home and took a 2 hour nap. Said the trip to town took a lot out of her. She is looking better tonight.

lucky_x16

So he wants to wait a week to decide when to start fixing it?

ortiger

Glad to hear that Jerry & Cheryl are back at home and improving each day. We are praying that you all make a full recover.

Ghost Rider 2

:wave: Hello everyone. As of 8:06 this morning it will have been a week since our encounter with mother nature. We are healing. Cheryl has been to doctor this week and is gioing back Friday. She does have a regular schedueled dentist appointment on Monday. That way they can check out her teeth from the little mishap at the motel at Muscatine when the Kawasaki and her had a disagreement. Teeth not hurting but just need to check them out. We can't say in words how much we appreciate all the calls and pm and kind words during all of this. We want to thank everyone here and look forward to seeing everyone again and also hope to see new faces to put with the names in this upcoming year. Again thank you for everything.

Jerry & Cheryl

Bamaeagle

Jerry thanks for the update. Glad you both are healing well. We will still keep you both in our prayers!

Have a Great Day !!!

Cactus_Jack

I'm glad you both are doing well. I hope Cheryl continues to get better every day.