Jump to content

Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

 

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

 

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker
     
  • Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
Warlock

Ummm, whatcha think?

26 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

Warlock

Looked at this yesterday. Going back tonight. Gonna trade in both bikes and see what I can do.

 

99 SE 50th Anny Edition. 50K miles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cactus_Jack

It's pretty.

 

They started making Goldwings in 1949? :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

No. Hondas.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

The one next to it, looks like mine. :yes:

 

The red one is a nice looking bike.... hope you get it :clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegaswingnut

Good luck bill! Nice looking ride. Red IS the fastest color after all.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikef

Red? Vegas, of course is doing drugs and knows not what he says.

 

What are they asking? When I bought mine, I laughed at the offer they gave me. I know times are tough, but you should really consider selling yours' privately.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paper

[user=12]mikef[/user] wrote:

Red? Vegas, of course is doing drugs and knows not what he says.

 

What are they asking? When I bought mine, I laughed at the offer they gave me. I know times are tough, but you should really consider selling yours' privately.

 

 

I think Vegas is correct, when it comes to the 1500's:dance:.. Now, 1800's are a different story all together.. :winker:

 

 

 

SDC10696.jpg

 

 

 

The red one looks great, though!!

 

 

 

How much for the balloons??:banana:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joep

[user=561]paper[/user] wrote:

I think Vegas is correct, when it comes to the 1500's:dance:.. Now, 1800's are a different story all together.. :winker:

 

 

 

SDC10696.jpg

 

 

 

The red one looks great, though!!

 

 

 

How much for the balloons??:banana:

I didn't know the 1800's came with wheelie bars..:baffled::baffled: I heard they would do them.. but never seen a wheelie bar on one..:rofl::rofl::rofl: you can see sticking out right behind the rear tailpipes..:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegaswingnut

[user=561]paper[/user] wrote:

[user=12]mikef[/user] wrote:
Red? Vegas, of course is doing drugs and knows not what he says.

 

What are they asking? When I bought mine, I laughed at the offer they gave me. I know times are tough, but you should really consider selling yours' privately.

 

 

I think Vegas is correct, when it comes to the 1500's:dance:.. Now, 1800's are a different story all together.. :winker:

 

Thats right, the 1800's would look better ( well at least faster) in red too........ :banana:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paper

[user=895]Joep[/user] wrote:

I didn't know the 1800's came with wheelie bars..:baffled::baffled: I heard they would do them.. but never seen a wheelie bar on one..:rofl::rofl::rofl: you can see sticking out right behind the rear tailpipes..:rofl:

 

That's not a wheelie bar (although I think the 1800's could sometimes use one)..

 

That's a KLRwing.. :winker:

 

SDC10697.jpg

 

SDC10699.jpg

 

 

The seat on my KLR's better than the stock seat on my Wing, and I really like the stocker on the Wing.:woohoo:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paper

[user=75]Vegaswingnut[/user] wrote:

Thats right, the 1800's would look better ( well at least faster) in red too........ :banana:

I LOVE the wineberry color available with the 2009's.. It wasn't available last year, and black (not sure why) is cheaper than the other colors when buying new.. :CRAZY:

 

Basically as long as it wasn't Barny purple, or yellow, I was happy.. :egypt:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

YAY!!! She's MINE!! The dealership has 3 days to remorse (as do I) if they can't find a financier but she's mine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paper

Congrats!! Looks GREAT!!

 

Does it come with a balloon and also the blonde wearing the Yoshimura shirt??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikef

Very cool! Nice looking ride.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

Nice looking bike!!!:clap::clap:

 

I'm so jealous I think I'll cry...:CRY:...then cry some more.... :CRY:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

Best part is it doesn't have a lot of bling and Farkle and I can do it up the way I want.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

The one next to it, looks like mine. :yes:

 

The red one is a nice looking bike.... hope you get it :clap:

Dean,

I'm sure the one next to it doesn't look anything like yours. It looked like it had been dropped. Big scrape on the right side and the front fender was scratched up. And the seat had several cuts/tears.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vegaswingnut

Welcome to club 6 pack Bill! :clap::clap::COOL::clap::clap:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

Congrats on the 1500 Bill :clap::clap:

 

It looks like it is in great shape :looking::yes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maverick_racer

Congratultions. Good luck with it. Looks nice.:yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Putt

I'm still crying :CRY:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reinyrooster

VERY nice looking bike! It will probably take a while to get the smile off your face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mikef

[user=325]Putt[/user] wrote:

I'm still crying
:CRY:

Still pissed about the snow on the ground? :yes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlock

Everything went thru and she is safely in the parking lot and I am back to work. :twitch:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Devans

So she is yours now.. .:clap::clap::clap:

 

Dont forget.... :picture::picture::picture:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,