Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Sign in to follow this  
fysty-1

Another homebuilt in the making.

16 posts in this topic Last Reply

fysty-1

Was tell a friend of mine about the HF frame kit and he said he could build on a whole lot cheaper ( free). Gave him my plans and 2 days later the frame was in my yard. It is made of 12ga 2" square tube and the total weight is about 50 lbs or less. It is quite a bit lighter than a bale of hay. I can lift it with no problems. I have yet to decide as to the floor material but I have a 18ci box for it and the lighting and as $$$'s become available, I will get @ the suspension. I am looking for an old boat trailer or whatever that will net me a small tube axle w/ 5 X 51/4 hubs for 12"wheels to match the trike wheels. Will keep you all informed of progress as it goes on.

fysty-1

Here's another view.

lsgyger

Now THAT is a friend to hold on to! :dance: He's a keeper! :COOL:

fysty-1

You got that right! I tried to re-reimburse him but he was adiment that all he wanted was to see it behind Baby. Well I'll find some way to pay him back. May a BBQ.:baffled::baffled::baffled::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder::ponder:

Devans

anyone who says "no charge" is definitely a friend...:yes: Did someone say BBQ :looking::looking:

It looks like it will be a nice trailer when you get it finished up. Im assuming that is the cartop, in the background, that you are using.

fysty-1

That is correct Dean. I will stiffen it up by spraying the interior with a spray on truck bed liner. And I will be painting both trailer and Baby '97 GL1500 Se color. Pearl sapphire black. I have the paint and it just a matter of finding the time & place to paint.

Devans

[user=919]fysty-1[/user] wrote:

And I will be painting both trailer and Baby '97 GL1500 Se color. Pearl sapphire black. I have the paint and it just a matter of finding the time & place to paint.

Nice color choice :COOL::cool:

I cant wait to see that :watching:

Rudy

Very nice Angela. You are going to like having a trailer a lot. I love mine. That Voyager will make it easy to pull too.

lsgyger

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:

Did someone say BBQ :looking::looking:

My sentiments exactly!!!!! :dance: Heck, I'm always in search of some good Q!! :looking:

fysty-1

[user=816]lsgyger[/user] wrote:

[user=1]Devans[/user] wrote:
Did someone say BBQ :looking::looking:

My sentiments exactly!!!!! :dance: Heck, I'm always in search of some good Q!! :looking:
Who said anything about "Good"?:rofl::rofl: This is Canada, not Texas.:blah::blah::blah::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::running::running::running:

Devans

doesnt matter where bbq is cooked, its always good... :drool::drool:

fysty-1

Dean. You got me there.:drool::drool::drool::drool::rofl::rofl:

Devans

I probably got a lot of people with that reply :yes::yes:

We made us some ribs on the grill the other night, and they were GOOOOOOD :drool::drool:

Buckfarrack

Very nice trailer build back in 2009.Ahh,the memories? Here's some my ribs,smoked for 4.5-5 hours. My...Limb Brisket Cooking Team! LOL

Attached files 163401=4811-2012 Smokin on the Trax 3rd place 014.jpg

Buckfarrack

Hyjack. Might as well show you my turn in box.Only good enough for 3rd out of 33 entries.

Attached files 163402=4816-2012 Smokin on the Trax 3rd place 017.jpg

fysty-1

Well atho I no longer have baby, the trailer is finally done & paint looks nice. Just thought after all this time, I'd let ya all see some pics. I will be on the lookout for a really cheap( free)lol, metal cooler for the front. Cheers Angela

919_022155_190000000.jpg

919_022156_040000000.jpg

919_022155_520000000.jpg

919_022156_040000000.jpg

919_022156_150000000.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,