Indianawantsme

NOT A SECURE SITE

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Indianawantsme

Why is this not a SECURE site?    Laptop stops me everytime  and says NOT SECURE and i have to go advanced and tell it to go ahead to this site. 

Also says NOT SECURE in the web address

DougW

When I tried to get on earlier this week I got a notice that the site security certificate had expired.  I have not heard anything from John for quite some time and I suspect things are not going well for this site.  Not sure what the end result will be but, at this point, I am not real optimistic.

roscoepc

Just so you'll know, I'm getting the same thing and have no idea what's going on....

Monkeytrucker

OK guys and dolls, 

Here is the reason for the not secure thing.  The site has been hijacked by Harley Davidson & other shaker bike riders and being they consider Gold Wing people insecure by the fact that Gold Wing riders are not prepared for constant breakdowns and parts falling off.

I have/had been riding a Kawasaki 125 trail bike around the place.  "The Bride" has put a stop on that as my INR is up around 5 (supposed to be between 2 & 3) so my blood is so thin that if someone looks at me cross eyed I get a bruise.  Sure feels great to be able to ride a dirt bike again even if I only ride it on the flats. 

Halfling

The security certificate had expired, I just took out a loan so I could pay some bills and keep things running. It should be ok for the next 6 months.