pwhoever

Great price on a Cobra Chrome Trike tire

1 post in this topic Last Reply

pwhoever

Wasnt sure if this could go here or if it should go in classified section. Because I'm not selling it and it's more of a PSA, I figured it could go here. I saw this on another forum and wanted to share. I have already used a Bridgestone BT-45 which wasnt bad and now have a Michelin Pilot Activ which I like better and still has life left on it. But I have seen many people rave about the Cobra Chrome Trike tire. Biggest difference is that the BT-45 and the Pilot Activ are bias ply. The Cobra Chrome Trike is a radial. When I first saw the other post, the store was listed at $76 and change which is an absolute great price. I procrastinated and now it is listed at $84.86 which is still a phenomenal price. I pulled the trigger and bought one. I will put it on the side until I'm ready for a new front. It is an Actual Cobra Chrome Trike tire which I verified after receiving. The trike one actually says Trike on the sidewall. I just wanted to let others know about this as well. Take a look here:

Cobra Chrome Trike tire