Snorebabe

Goldwings4Ever is now flying with the Angels 11/11/2019

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Snorebabe

Copied from Flyone's post on Goldwingfacts.

It is with deepest regrets that I need to inform the Goldwingfacts family of the passing of Bob Smith.  His wife Anita called me and it took me this long to get myself together to make this post.

Bob passed away from the little information that I know at this time from a massive heart attach during a remembrance service in Canada today.  No funeral plans have been announced.
Bob and Anita Smith are the only two members who have made every single NASR event.  They are great people, Goldwingers who would do anything for anybody and Rhino's.

Godspeed Bod.....you will be missed.

• Sad 4

OnaWingandaPrayer
(edited)

This is sad news . Thanks for getting the message out to us.Bob will be missed. May he be with the Lord . 

Anita, we have you in our prayers and thoughts.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Sad 1

Mountain Rider

Thoughts and prayers from Leslie and I.  Rest in Peace Bob, and prayers for strength for Anita and their family.  :angel-praying-still:

Steed

Sad news indeed.

rcameron

My heart is broken with this news. I pray that the Lord will wrap his arms around Anita and the family and give them peace and comfort that only He can give.

tricky

Very sad news,  Bob  will indeed be missed

My condolences to Anita and the family

003.JPG

Monkeytrucker

He will be missed.  

D-Rod
(edited)

Here is the link to the obituary.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/en-ca/obituaries/niagara-falls-on/robert-smith-8924092

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Indianawantsme
(edited)

I just read this and almost a loss for words, which i am never, if you know me. Can't believe it.
Rowena is sleeping now so i will break the news to her in the morning.

Rowena and I were just at their house Sunday evening Oct.13 and spent the night and they drove us around in their truck on Monday sightseeing the Canadian side and we left Tuesday morning.

THANK YOU very much for being such good hosts for us Hoosiers. So glad we got to know you better than just meeting at Nassir's. We really enjoyed the time we had with you one on one.

So sorry for your loss Anita.