Snorebabe

South East Meet & Greet 2020

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Snorebabe
(edited)

Mark your calendars for March 20-22, 2020 for the SE Meet & Greet in Charleston, SC.  As soon as accommodations are secured, that information will be posted.  Stay tuned. 

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Like 2

Snorebabe

Mark your calendars for March 20-22, 2020 for the SE Meet & Greet in Charleston, SC.  As soon as accommodations are secured, that information will be posted.  Stay tuned. 

• Like 2

Snorebabe

The host hotel for SE M&G 2020 will be
Days Inn
119 Gateway Dr (116.47 mi)
Ladson, South Carolina 29456

Their best price is available via their website so please use the link to make reservations ASAP to avoid any rate increases.

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/days-inn/ladson-south-carolina/days-inn-ladson-summerville-charleston/rooms-rates?brand_id=DI&checkInDate=3/20/2020&checkOutDate=3/22/2020&useWRPoints=false&children=0&adults=2&rooms=1&loc=ChIJNW0P74SK_ogR2XeAeAhQEcM&sessionId=1576799065

• Like 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Thank you . Glad to have the info . March will be here quickly.

• Like 1

rcameron

Is it March yet????????

:confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

OnaWingandaPrayer

i'll check ..... it think its really close....    dont rush , I got stuff to do ;)

• Haha 1

OnaWingandaPrayer
(edited)

Yep, I just looked at the moon. I do believe its March.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • Yay 1

rcameron
8 hours ago, OnaWingandaPrayer said:

Yep, I just looked at the moon. I do believe its March.

I thought I heard some howling down here in Zhills..........

:roflmao:

OnaWingandaPrayer
(edited)

To all of those who planned to attend this event, it has been put on hold.

Here is a note from" Flyone".

"To everyone who is planning to attend the SE M&G.....after the events today(03-16-2020) and The President’s recommendation, we are postponing the event which was supposed to happen this weekend. I apologize for the inconvenience and trust me, I am just as upset about this as well but it is the responsible thing to do in light of today’s news and activities.
I do not know exactly when this year’s event will be held but we will start discussing this once the crisis is over."

Thank you to Bill, Michelle , Creekwalker and all the hosting team for the work they have put into planning this event. I hope this virus soon passes and life gets back to normal.

I am sorry we can't be together this weekend . I was so looking towards the ride and a few days away. But this will pass and we can do this another time. Better to err on the side of health.

• Sad 1