Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Monkeytrucker

how do I get rid of this

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Monkeytrucker

At the bottom of my posts we have a map of the states we traveled on our gold wing.  Photo bucket is putting their stamp on it and I do not like that.  How can we delete the map? Or at least get the photo bucket thing off of it.

brianinpa

I think if you edit your signature, you can remove the picture.  If the map that you have saved is hosted on PB, you are stuck with whatever garbage they add to it, so it is best to put your photo somewhere else.

roscoepc

Gary to remove it go to edit your profile and scroll down to your signature. Then with the mouse pointer over the map, hold the Ctrl Button, right click and you can choose to delete the image or you can try editing it I think.. If you have trouble I can delete I believe.. Just let me know!

Monkeytrucker
15 hours ago, roscoepc said:

Gary to remove it go to edit your profile and scroll down to your signature. Then with the mouse pointer over the map, hold the Ctrl Button, right click and you can choose to delete the image or you can try editing it I think.. If you have trouble I can delete I believe.. Just let me know!

I go to edit profile and can change wording and etc. but cannot find the signature change line.  If you will Don, just delete that state map.  We were proud of it but do not want to be a photo bucket advertisement.  Maybe I can find a way to make my own copy of one we have printed out.  Thank you

roscoepc

Done!!!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,