Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
m2102

Going bionic

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

m2102

Well I could wait no longer. Monday the 26th of August and got right hip replaced. It’s the same one that had 3screws in it when I fell on ice 3yrs ago. The suckers were close to 5 “ long. My Dr asked if I wanted them and said sure. He also said the joint was loaded with arthritis. Everyone that helped me at hospital said they were amazed at how well I got around after surgery. Got a bruise the size of a baseball where they went in and long surgical tape covering up the incision. The last 3-4yearswife and I say this is the year we get out and get miles on our trike. Not this year but next year!... Big hopes and expectations.

• Sad 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Mike, I hope the recovery is moving along with no problems.  Mrs Ona had a hip replacement a few years back and is quite happy with the results. May the Lord bless you with full healing and many miles of adventure.

m2102

Thanks OnAwingAndAprayer. Few years ago had my left hip done and I really feel this one is doing better. I can move around better. I think some of it was my joining a gym and exercising. Right hip is same one that had 3 screws in it from falling on ice 3 winters ago. Dr gave me the screws and I couldn’t believe how long they were. Looked every bit of 5” long.

Monkeytrucker

And when you saw the bill you new then you were screwed.  Now you have the proof.

m2102

So true,lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,