Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
NAGF Admin

Please Join Us in Welcoming 'Wrecit' to Our Community!

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

NAGF Admin

Hello Wrecit,

Welcome to the North American Goldwings Community!

Please feel free to browse around and get to know the members. We have created this special Welcoming post for you and you are encouraged to add your own comments to this thread! I am sure many of the members will join us in welcoming you to the community by posting here as well!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Wrecit joined on the 08/25/2019.

View Member

OnaWingandaPrayer

Hello Eric . Welcome to the forum family . I see you don't have a Goldwing yet . If you have questions I expect the members here can offer there thoughts and experience. Visit often and enjoy the ride on whatever machine you may have . Goldwing not required to be a member here .

Wrecit

Wing is definatly my first choice of the 3 I am looking at with a venture royale being the second choice and voyager bringing up the rear. Since my bike will be a northern daily driver the 1500 or 1800 alternator will probably be required (yea going to get the heated grips seat gloves jacket and pants. Maybe the full jump suit) already have a wish list that includes lower diverters (any advice on convincing a wife with a tight hold on the purse that dragon wings are a must lol) bike will probably be a 88 to 2000 since her max budget for me is 3500.

Am a member of a venture group also (almost pulled the trigger on a 92 royale but the guy ahead of me brought cash) and a wing guy there told me you guys would be great for tech questions on a wing so here I am. Looking forward to owning my own bike for the first time (been riding for a long time but always on friends spare bikes) get prepared for alot of oddball questions because I am a tinkerer and will be doing crazy additions (already plan to wire usb ports to the front to charge phone and ear buds ect and at least 1 in the trunk to charge helmet. Also have an idea to convert a side bag into a power cooler but will post that one when I actually get the bike lol) happy riding all

Mountain Rider

Hey, Eric

Welcome from SE Idaho, currently on the road in Livingston, Montana!!! Ask away, we do odd ball very well. Good luck in your search, ride safe and keep the shiny side up. :welcome-signboard-smiley-emoticon:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,