Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Daniel Gill

Just some work pics

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

Daniel Gill
(edited)

Was going to post some work pics and try some videos.

929E7862-D56A-4401-9A4C-42FA992F7443.jpeg

CD51F539-3C29-434E-A621-66D32898B0FB.jpeg

1E3B2B19-3094-46DF-8EB0-7BC20C66C1E5.jpeg

4AC607B1-750F-4F73-8CF2-661675815639.jpeg

4A5DC7A3-A525-4EBD-AAAB-FAC5BAF6DFBF.jpeg

48A16870-E1BC-48F6-AB9C-3461BA9C55F2.jpeg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3dce.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3c40.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_3bc1.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_35c2.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_316d.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2f89.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2f39.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2702.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28b2.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_28c8.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2685.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_20cd.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1b6d.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_11a3.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2693.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2696.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_2681.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_268d.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_264c.jpg

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OnaWingandaPrayer

I am guessing, the round part rolls a car upside down to empty it ? The bucket conveyor fills a car or move product to another storage?  Power plant coal ?  

Guest Coal Handling

All coal. The railcar dumper empties railcar s in about 48 seconds. The continuous barge unloaded or CBU unloads barges. Tried to post videos but they wouldn’t upload.

OnaWingandaPrayer

Did you add more photos? seems like a lot more today.  The one pic with the white cloud in the blue blanket..... cryogenics for a press fit ?

Daniel Gill
(edited)

Nitrogen the drum was off of a train positioner. We heated the ring gear and cooled the drum to obtain the clearance needed. The obstacle is they are not perfectly round. It’s like trying to fit two ovals together that only can be installed in one position because of steel stakes or keys that have to be aligned. Normally it is recommended for this to be performed at a machine shop. But this location was very remote in Oklahoma. When they were looking for field service technician that could do it, I was told they searched for two years and I was the only person in the country that had done it.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daniel Gill

Trying to finish loading this darn Uhaul, running out of room so the end is near. I will try and post some pictures of that job. It was the third one I have done in my career.

OnaWingandaPrayer

LOL  I said press fit I meant shrink . I guess I was sorta on the right process .

Hope the packing and move go smoothly.

Monkeytrucker

Back in 1987 when we went back to the university I worked my first summer with the physical plant.  We were also central receiving and we delivered items received to the final destination.  In getting ready for fall enrollment we had big loads of stuff.  One load was to Life Science II an the 4th floor.  When we went up the service elevator and got out at the top there was a low hanging cloud coming down the hallway.  The guys awaiting the trip down ware pushing a gurney.  When we went down we met the same guys with the gurney but now it had a body bag on it.  They were filling up the nitrogen filled body storage tanks with the cadavers that students trained on.

BTW, Southern Illinois University is one of 7 locations around the world that has bodies stashed out in the open so law enforcement and others can study how bodies decay as they would be dumped by miscreants.  It is a secret site, Bet it has a odor to it.  Forensic Anthropology. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,