Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Doesnt like any name I use

ABS Light Flashes continuously, after starting

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello everyone,

My ‘07 Airbag Model Goldwing’s ABS Light will continuously flash on and off, after starting, and I don’t know how to fix that!!  Any suggestions from someone more knowledgeable than I, please?

Mountain Rider

I'm not familiar with the ABS models, but I'm betting there's either a fuse or relay, or both associated with the ABS pump.  The fuses and relays should be located under the seat, I believe.  The fact the light flashes leads me to believe the fuse may be OK, so it may be a faulty relay or even a bad connection to the pump.  Hopefully someone more familiar with the ABS will be along.  Good luck and ride safe.  

Thanks for the info!  Apparently, my issue must’ve been a result of sitting in storage for a year, and afterwards, not being ridden for another 6 months, but on a Battery Tender!

Because since riding it daily for the past two weeks, that ABS flashing light issue has resolved itself, and no longer flashes!!

It lights up at startup, then goes out after about 10 seconds!  It’s working as it should, I reckon!!

I appreciate your input!

Thanks again!

Mountain Rider

Glad to hear she's playing nice for you now.  That is the one downside to the Goldwing, they don't like to sit, so what you saw is probably the GW version of a temper tantrum.  Ride safe my friend.  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,