Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NAGF
Mountain Rider

Who's ready for Winter to be over?

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Mountain Rider

Title says it all.  Who is absolutely ready for white stuff to stop, temps to grow, and bare roads to make themselves available for riding?

OnaWingandaPrayer

Now that you have retired, a winter home in the deep south would help you ride year round. The only white stuff on the roads here is the painted lines. 

Seriously I hope your weather soon warms up and riding season begins.

bhurt

It just won't stop up here... Hopefully this week we are supposed to get up to 12 celcius, Its going to feel like summer out there lol.. 

IMG_4380.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

• Surprise 1

Mountain Rider

OOOooooooHHhhhhhhh, that sucks!!!  We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.  🤞🤞

• Like 1

tamathumper

I'm ready for it to stop raining...  It's rained for almost four straight weeks in Upstate NY, and the next two weeks are also forecast to rain.

But, our house was under contract before the sign was put up in the yard, and we're 99% packed and ready to relocate to Charlotte, as long as the transaction goes smoothly.

• Like 1

Mountain Rider

Good luck Allen, hope all goes well.  Be safe out there.

• Like 1

Monkeytrucker

We have been having rain, almost continuously for well over 2 months.  Mowing the yard leaves brown stripes where the flotation tires run.   Yesterday I got the idea that it had been beaten down so much it could support Frankentruck with 2 tons of topsoil.   So with help from my guide "the Bride," we started a loop around the home, in reverse,  and when we got to a soft spot she started screaming "you are going to hit my plant, you are going to hit my plant."  So I did a stop and tried to move forward and the truck was stuck.  I was about to brush the tips of her big evergreen which I knew it could be rubbed against lightly with no damage.  So had to go get the tractor.  Being she cannot get close enough to the pedals due to steering wheel interference she could not operate the clutch and gas pedals very well.  Got it pulled out and then to where I wanted it.  Of course, being she could not reach the gas pedal the truck was almost dead weight.  

We have given thought about camping this weekend but again rain is forecast for Saturday.

• Like 1

terryj

The month of April was very wet here in Southern Oregon, we got 2" more rain than normal. The start of May was wet but the weather has turned beautiful, 20 degrees warmer than normal, the problem is, now I have to get caught upon the yard work. 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use,