Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Mountain Rider

Planning the next big trip

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Mountain Rider

Looking to make another trip to Washington this August.  So far we plan on following the same route there as last time, but are planning some additional side trips this time around.  Once we make the ride to Orofino and then on to Yakima, we're looking at going on to Olympia and Port Orchard to visit old friends and family.  The remainder of the trip will be doing the loop around the Olympic Peninsula and into Olympic National Park, then on to West Port.  We'll hit Packwood again for the Labor Day weekend flea market, then head home through Selah, Spokane, CDL, Missoula, and on to Rigby.  I'll be packing a new to me Nikon D7000 so I can document our travels and share them with you fine folks.  I've even got a new video camera mounted up so we can show some of our rides in motion.  Retirement is awesome!  Ride safe and maybe we'll see you out on the road.  :thumbs-up:  For you guys in Washington, I'll try and get in touch when we're there so we can maybe share a moment over coffee or a beer. 

Mountain Rider

According to my wife, we're still planning, even though I have a plan already.  I think she's planning on changing the plan.  That would be bad, I'm old and set in my ways.  :wink-sm: