Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
NAGF Admin

Please Join Us in Welcoming 'SEIgivesmewings' to Our Community!

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

NAGF Admin

Hello SEIgivesmewings,

Welcome to the North American Goldwings Community!

Please feel free to browse around and get to know the members. We have created this special Welcoming post for you and you are encouraged to add your own comments to this thread! I am sure many of the members will join us in welcoming you to the community by posting here as well!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

SEIgivesmewings joined on the 04/10/2019.

View Member

SEIgivesmewings

Hi all fellow goldwingers I'm Robert but have gone by my middle name my whole life. I just bought my goldwing toward the end of summer last year I drove from Utah to Idaho to get it then it snowed the day after I got it home but I was able to get in a few rides. I'm building my own poor boy conversion kit I built my upper and lower alt. Brackets and have the alternator installed I'm waiting for my crank pulley to come from UK and I could use a little help with the wiring I would like to continue to use my stock voltage gauge on my dash rather than mounting some after market gauge. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SEIgivesmewings

Middle name Craig sorry I missed that

Mountain Rider

Hey, Robert

Welcome from SE Idaho!!!  Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.  :welcome-signboard-smiley-emoticon:Glad to see you on here, how did you like the couple rides you got in?  I'm hoping they were great.  This is Dave, I'm the guy you bought the SEi from.  I always worry when I sell something hoping the buyer doesn't get it home and have it fall apart.  Feel free to beat me up if you need to.   :wink-sm:   Welcome again, hope to see you out on the road.

• Yay 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

Hi Craig and Welcome to the forum family . Visit often . I hope your soon able to enjoy the SEi as summer weather should be just around the corner.

• Thanks 1

SEIgivesmewings

Hi Dave nice to see you on this forum. Yes I like how it rides much better than the 1500 that I sold. I think the stator was going bad done all kinds of testing and research and decided I don't want to be one of those guys that  removes the engine and replaced the stator just to turn around and do it all over again six months later. I have welders grinders everything I need to do my own fabrication since I did auto body work for over 45 years so I should be ready to ride again as the weather gets warmer or I get that pulley witch ever comes first. I'm not up set Dave these things happen I love how the bike rides and corners, can't wait for a long Cruz and not worry about the battery going dead.

Mountain Rider

Awesome!  I loved that bike, and it was truly hard watching it leave.  I'm so glad you can breathe new life into her.  If we're ever down your way, I'd love to look you up, in the mean time, welcome aboard.  I look forward to seeing you on the forum.

• Thanks 1

NC Aspenwing

Welcome to the forum

• Thanks 1