Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Mysticfour

NAGF Illinois m & g

14 posts in this topic Last Reply

Mysticfour

Am I missing the info on our next m&g?

I can't find the information for our next meet

roscoepc

In Illinois, the next meet is NASR 12, (or whatever it's called), on June 18-20th at Galena, Ill... The next Calender Meet is the Southeast M&G here in Florida, March 15-17th, Homasassa Springs, a bit north of Tampa..

Mysticfour

So instead of 2 separate, NAGF has been around just coming to Illinois this year we are foregoing the normal Ill meet nd greet at Clinton Lake?  That stinks for me as I don't have vacation time until July and can't take off for NASR during the week. Oh well maybe next year. I am still planning to make the trip to Arkansas for that  1 at this point still

Galaxyhunter

I PMed Monkeytrucker,  He & Jack originated the Ill M&G.  He should be by shortly with details.   No,  the two events are separate entities.  

OnaWingandaPrayer
(edited)

Monkeytrucker/ Gary just had some surgery , so it may be a few days for his response. 

He made a short post in the non motorcyle- misc. forum.  " Hurting for a while"

Edited by OnaWingandaPrayer

Galaxyhunter

From the last post from last years thread, Moneytrucker said:

Since Rod passed the mantle to Beth and Jack I think my vote is of much less power.  I cast my vote for the great weekend of September 13-14-15, 2019.  Maybe we can have a Friday the 13th party at the restaurant.  If we would have the same waitress it just might be a real interesting party.

Mysticfour

Somehow I missed that post, I hope to make it as long as nothing happens to stop me

RHalbur

Galaxyhunter,

I have them same dates marked down form last years conversation.

erwjww

Yes we are doing the IL MnG. As said, it will be weekend of Sept 13,14, and 15th.  Gary usually starts the thread for this as all I have is an iPad and it's a little harder to navigate than a pc. With that being said, if Gary doesn't put something up in the next month, I will do so.  The MnG will stay an NAGF event also.  Thanks, Jack. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Mysticfour

When you reserve a campsite do you pay at time of reservation? I have never done that at our site so I need to know ahead of time 

• Like 1

Parman

Ronnie,

When you make your reservations you pay. I believe they open it up for reservations in either Feb or Mar. I forget when. If you look at previous events you can determine the month they start reservations.

Don

Mysticfour
(edited)

I know a couple of reservations I had made in past was pay when showing up,  wasn't sure about Clinton Lake,  if I remember it was April of last year before you could reserve , nope, I just looked at last years and it was March 17th of last year 

Edited by Mysticfour

Galaxyhunter
(edited)

There is a 6 month window.  So reservation won't be available until  basically St. Patrick's day. Payment is at time of reservation.

Edited by Galaxyhunter

Mysticfour

I am still up in the air at the moment,  money is going to be tight for a few months, so I can't make a reservation for a while.  We just bought a  house and making lots of updates and repairs.  Plus the payment is almost 200 a month than our last house, will come down some next year