Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
yooperfan

How many miles did you ride in 2018?

20 posts in this topic Last Reply

yooperfan

The title says it all, how many miles did you ride in 2018?  I can't answer yet since there are 10 more chances to add more than my current number.

Ghost Rider 2

I will be first post.   I rode  19,304 miles.  This is final I done for the year.  Was out Wednesday having a nice day then it all went down hill.  I crashed my new to me F6B.  Down hill into a corner bunch of loose salt and sand.  Front of bike washed out and down.   I hurting and bike looks bad.

flylow

So sorry to hear that G R 2.  Bikes can be repaired or replaced but the body is another story.  I hope you have a fast and complete recovery.  Take care and get ready for spring.

yooperfan

Well that sucks and it's not a good way to end the season.  I hope your ok.

Ghost Rider 2

My season done for sure.  I am moving around inside the house a little but that  is it.  Stiff and sore but now I can get head start on resting up for next year.

• Yay 1

OnaWingandaPrayer

I am sorry to hear that Jerry, but glad your able to post and look forward to the next riding season. 

May you have a Wonderful Christmas and Great year to ahead.

Mountain Rider

Just looked at Black Beauty, 7,303 miles this year.  With retirement just around the corner, there will be many, many more than that on her next year.

Jerry, sorry to hear about you and the F6B.  Hope you both get back in shape so you're ready for this next riding season.

Ghost Rider 2

I found a new seat for my 2014. I going to pick it up in the truck.  But I guess that not fair to ad that to total.  I still at 19304.

Mysticfour

Sorry to hear about your accident Ghost, heal up quickly,  nobody likes down time been there done that, you were my lifesaver to not being without a bike too long since mine was totalled.  Hope your bike is able to be repaired.  I  got the bike from you a little late to get many extra miles but hopefully I can get an early start for the next season.  Luckily I was not hurt real bad, wife has it worse because of whiplash.  She has not been back on a bike as of yet, just been released so I hope she will be ready to ride

yooperfan

Now that the year has ended, so has my mileage count.  I managed 9,437 miles for the year.

jlburnnn

I didn't ride much the past 6 months, the total for 2018 was only 5,984 ! I am going to ride more in 2019! 

dwsonar

6-8k for me. Coming back from Michigan in June, bike started idling poorly. Haven't had the time or money to fix it yet. Hopefully 2019 will be better.

Rampal1955

My little puppy and I rode about 8,500 miles this year. This is her first year riding.20180629_154819.thumb.jpg.34ebe0c3c920d135b7ba8610887d8229.jpg

brianinpa

No where near as much as I wanted to!

MotorcyclingHam

I rode a measly 8430 miles this past year. Hope to improve a little this year.

As a note to Ghost Rider 2, I live up the road from you. We'll have to get together for coffee some time.

Galaxyhunter

So little that I'm too embarrassed  to post it.:SILENT:

Ghost Rider 2

anytime Norm.  We have riden before my wife and I used to come to the Friday nights rides.

RogueWing936

15k for 2018

MotorcyclingHam

Real bad year. 8430 miles last year.

terryj

We didn't ride as much as we wanted to in 2018, I think we logged about 5000 miles. We have adopted our two grandchildren ages 12 and 8 so it's raising kids again and that takes a lot of time. We are going to try an squeeze in more time in 2019, planning a trip through Idaho, Montana, Washington and then back into Oregon, might even try and get some miles on the Pacific Coast Hwy.