Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
jlburnnn

New member!

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

jlburnnn

I'm not really new to the group but every time I try to log on it say's I'm not a member so I create a new pass word, this time I made it strong so I'm hoping it will work.

I ride a 1993 GL1500 A, With the help of Steve Saunders and Goldwing Doc's I have rebuilt that bike from front to back. I'm a member of GWRRA and used the towing last month and had good luck getting the bike home so it was worth the money to join. I have contacted a group about riding with them but have yet to make a ride. I would like to do one of the meet up's with this group but it seems they are closer to Eastern us. and I'm in California. Same with GWRRA so I will see what happens next year. I know a lot of the names on here from other site's and Thanks for allowing me to join.  

IMG_1545.JPG

IMG_1536.JPG

NC Aspenwing

Welcome to the group Jerry all the way from N.C. Got to love those 1500's

DSCN0115.JPG

OnaWingandaPrayer

Hi Jerry . Welcome/Welcome back. What was your old screen name?AZgl1800 ( moderator )  may be able to connect you back up with your old name/postings. 

Anyhow, visit often and enjoy the rides.

jlburnnn

I never posted anything on here just hang around, I guess I'm a member now because I figured out the pass word thing and just signed back in. I did my profile and now need to add a picture. Thanks for the Welcome's!!!!!!

jlburnnn

Oh one more thing, I do really like the 1500's but I have been thinking about an 1800. Every time I think maybe I should look at an 1800, I just think about all the hour's I have put in working on my 1500. Everything is in pretty good shape now and if I bought a newer bike I would buy one that needed work because of cost. I would find one that needed a little work and I would be back to work on it. Never could afford new stuff. LOL. So I do love this old 1500 

Mountain Rider

Hey, Jerry

Thanks for sticking to it, you'll love these guys and girls.  Welcome from SE Idaho!  Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.  :welcome-signboard-smiley-emoticon: