Our Official NAGF Flags

are now available in the NAGF Online Store in TWO Sizes! Don't miss your chance of being one of the first to fly the new high visibility NAGF Flag!!!

Click Here To Go To the NAGF Online Store!!!

Snag_1ffcf50.png

NAGF Admin NAGF Admin
NAGF News Ticker

• Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019!!!
  • New Members are always welome!!!
  • NASR 12!!!
Bluthundr31

FIRECREEK STYLE PANELS FOR XMAS!!(maybe)

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Bluthundr31

I've submitted a "new", pristine original firecreek panel to a mold-maker for reproduction.  There will be minor modifications but "cosmetically" it will be an "identical twin" to the original.

Due to a hefty initial cost for the mold and the parts, I can only afford a small number of panels to be made for this first batch.  If there is enough interest in this panel, I will order more.

The mold-maker "believes" he can have a small batch of panels ready by Xmas time, and it would make a GREAT gift to spruce up the appearance of your "baby", or "ol gal", , (I call mine "thundr-beast").  hahaha

I hope to get enough "interest" from members to sell enough pieces to re-coup my investment.  I do NOT plan on making money on this project, instead I plan on merely getting a few "smiles" from riders who can now get a great panel for their ride.  PM me if you are interested to be put on the "list" to be contacted when they arrive.

This is a photo of the original panel which will match my new panels, ,

1913312578_2016auction.jpg.a8fc2083c569b5bd589b176bbbfd75b2.jpg

• Like 1

dwsonar

do you have an idea of the cost?

Bluthundr31

Well, the vendor was able to make only 60% of the panels I ordered in time for me to have them for Christmas.  They are scheduled to arrive Christmas Eve (12/24/18 via UPS).

The vendor sent pictures and they look GREAT!!!

Bluthundr31

This is the UNOBTAINIUM 2.0 Ignition/gauge panel for all years of the GL1500 produced from the "Firecreek" concept/style. Minor modifications were made for production to improve durability of material and strengthen bosses.

THESE PANELS ARE GREAT FOR MOUNTING GAUGES AND ACCESSORIES SUCH AS, , VOLTMETERS/AMP GAUGE, AMBIENT TEMP, OIL TEMP, TPMS, COOLANT TEMP, GEAR INDICATOR, ADDITIONAL USB PORTS, INDICATOR LIGHTS, GO-PRO POWER, FM MODULATOR SWITCH AND MANY, MANY OTHER GADGETS. 

THE WASTED SPACE BETWEEN THE CENTER-SHELTER AND THE DASH CAN NOW BE THE CENTER-PIECE OF YOUR GAUGE CLUSTER.

It comes in BLACK only, and there is only a few panels left. More panels will be arriving in January 2019.

1642731266_SidebySide_top_Bottom.thumb.JPG.afbf8c16d04e12363e0c56056e25d8e7.JPG

371091576_Unobtainium2.0label.thumb.JPG.a8f5720fe97cce15ac0002a4d937a386.JPG

IMG_9678.thumb.JPG.361e072ffb882976516de66013f2ba7f.JPG

1651520148_10_Fronttabcenter.thumb.JPG.69dd2e07d36cb49c3c93eb650594c349.JPG

7_top_sideview.thumb.JPG.de62e342d42a24abb840fb714062a642.JPG

Due to unexpected fees and shipping costs/supplies the price of each panel, for members, is $132.00 plus $13.65 (Flat rate medium box USPS) to anywhere in the lower 48 states.

A few lucky members who paid have already been told that "SANTA" has their panel on the way to their doorstep, and they'll arrive on 12/26.

Bluthundr31

Last week I thought I had failed at getting these panels done and sent out in time for Christmas, , I was bummed at not keeping my word. Today, Christmas Eve, I was stoked to learn that all of the panels that have been purchased were delivered already!!! I hope the guys who got this new panel are as pleased as I am.

My only regret with this "project" was that I didn't include a "visor" to cover the gauges from direct sunlight. (Hindsight is 20/20)

One of the members who purchased the Unobtainium 2.0 panel found the perfect solution!!! (Really nice "FIND" ecarmichael)

http://www.dashvisor.com/Gauge-Visor.html

(Scroll to the bottom of the page and enlarge the picture)

Its a simple (single screw to attach to the Unobtainium 2,0 panel) attachment to solve any "glare" issue for about $15+ shipping.

piekielrl

I just bought one of Dennis' newly-manufactured gauge panels with the visor. Just got it installed with a digital voltmeter and USB charging port. Looks great!

DSCN0135.JPG

• Like 1

Bluthundr31

I'll be dealing with a family issue and will be unable to send out any panels until after July 1, 2019.

My brother, (Tony Garcia) who flew down to california last year just to be my "wingman" after I put my beast back together, was diagnosed with bladder cancer and is going "under-the-knife" on Monday (6/17) at Mayo Clinic in AZ. He's the best brother anyone could have, , , and all "prayers" or "good thoughts" would be appreciated.

Respectfully,
Blu

piekielrl

Dennis, I stand with you and ask our Lord Jesus Christ to put Tony in the best possible situation for his treatment. Give the doctors the necessary skills to do their parts right, and give your blessings and supernatural healing to do what the doctors can't. In Jesus' name, Amen! (I underwent treatment for prostate cancer about 18 months ago and just had another follow-up appointment this morning. The doctor says I'm doing well, so these things can be treated and cured!

• Like 1

Bluthundr31

My brother pulled through the surgery fine and is in recovery for a few more days.

Thank you all for the prayers and good thoughts.